“overnight stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
santa maria, United States
“overnight stay”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

room was clean and quiet. food was just ok. neighborhood was not the best but we have been in worse.we would stay at the same hotel if we are going to visit family down in l.a. again willbe staying at other best westerns in the near future.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
sydney, Australia
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very Good and very satisfied guest of Best Western Hotel. I will considered staying at any Best Western Hotel in the near future when I plan my next holiday next year. And will also considered recommending the hotel to all my friends back in Sydney Australia. Thank you R. Moryc - Sydney Australia

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Robert M
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Best Western Plus Suite Hotel 5005 West Century, Inglewood CA 90304. Is one of the best budget hotel we have ever stayed in. The Staff are very friendly. Especially Geeta at the reception and our housekeeper Leticia. The breakfast staff and the service every morning is excellent. Rooms are well kept clean every day. And the location is so conveniently close to the Airport. The important thing is the free shuttle to get to the Airport is a plus. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone who plan to travel in in the US. not only in Los Angeles.....Robert M. from Sydney Australia.

Room Tip: Choose a room that is close to the elevator
1 Thank Ronnie S
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We arrived in Los Angeles at 7.30am after a 12 hour flight from Australia. We were only staying 2 night in Los Angeles so decided to stay close to the airport. We did not expect that we could book into the hotel this early, so hoped that we could leave our bags at the hotel and go to Santa Monica for a few hours. We were met at the airport by the free shuttle and a very friendly driver. The friendliness continued with the reception staff who stored our bags behind the counter then offered us a free breakfast. They then said they would do their best to have our rooms ready for us by the time we had finished our breakfast. We were in our rooms by 9am. The hotel shuttle then took us to the bus stop for our trip to Santa Monica. Great hotel, well done!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lynn375
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Nice and close to the airport, yet very little airport noise. My three kids and I used the pool daily, and enjoyed the Mexican restaurant close by. The breakfast buffet was good, complete with waffles and muffins, and the staff were very helpful, allowing us a late checkout and midning our luggage.

Room Tip: Away from lifts is quieter
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Daven T
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We planned to stay here for 1 night, while adjusting for time zone difference after a trip to Japan, before driving home to a different state. We were not looking for any amenities. We just wanted a clean and comfortable place. We were very disappointed. We checked in around 2 pm, and left around 9 pm to look for a different hotel. The employees seemed nice, but the hotel itself ... I don't know where to start. Our room was dirty and smelled bad. The bathroom tile grout had different colored gunk build up. The non slip surface on the bath tub was yellowish in color. I bought bleach at 7-11 across the street to disinfect the bath tub before allowing my son to take a shower. We noted other areas that appeared to be uncleaned. Also, I heard footsteps and much creaking noises from the next floor up. I felt like the bed was going to come crashing down through the ceiling any moment. I booked this hotel for $230 (prices were high all around apparently due to Expo) through Expedia because of "plus" status and some good reviews. I had good experiences with Best Western in the past, but recent experiences have not been good. I don't think I will stay at Best Western again. I hated to pay for another hotel, but I did not want our fantastic vacation to end in such an awful place. I would rate this place at the bottom 2 or 3 places among hundreds of hotels I stayed in.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Hyung C
Wittenberg, WI, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very nice hotel not far from the airport. Airport shuttle service available and excellent. Wonderful, helpful staff, very clean rooms and a nice continental breakfast with good coffee and a variety of choices.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Westside
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard
Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North
The Westin Los Angeles Airport
#53 of 351 in Los Angeles
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,357 reviews
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard

Been to Best Western Plus Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!