“Horrible Motel”

Motel 6 Los Angeles LAX
Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This place is nasty and horible that motel 6 sucks never will I go back and stay there again it stunck like weed and to many crazy nuts its totally in the hood. Its not a safe place to rent I seen this dudelooking in others vehicles. Room was dirty and smelly horrible ill never stay at that damn place

Room Tip: I dont recommend this nasty place its yucky and dirty and in the ghetto
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Giants2013
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Los Angeles LAX

Reviewed 6 September 2013

The location is the main reason to complain. You can't walk neither to LAX airport or downtown. You have two options: rent a car which is quite expensive or take a bus/metro which can be "dangerous" depending on what time you take it. The closest metro station is about 20min walk away.
The room was average but with no mini fridge or free wifi. If you want you can pay for it.
The front desk was not always helpful and rude.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Excellent location just 5 minutes from LAX, but, a very noisy road - constant traffic, so if you're a light sleeper, this could be an issue.
However, if you want to be close to LAX, it's gonna be noisy!!!
So, this ticks all the boxes for a clean, value for money crash pad!
Oh, & it has a pool too!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

When a delayed flight got us in too late to drive to Palm Springs, we camped here for the night. Staff was welcoming but everything about the place is substandard. Sagging mattress. Translucent bedding, nasty rug. Don't forget your flip flops.
Outta here - management seems to have done the same eons ago.

• Stayed: August 2013
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Los Angeles LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Dear BethChristineD - Thank you for sharing your review. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the bedding and carpet conditions you encountered. These issues are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we kindly encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I had to book a room at this motel because I missed my flight on the 28th and my dad recommended I just stay there for the night. It was good enough for the few hours I stayed, but I doubt I would stay there again. The room had the basic necessities--bed, shower, sink. The bed looked clean, but comforter and the sheets had cigarette holes. Major turn off for me. The air conditioner was kind of old and noisy. TV - old but watchable. The carpet has definitely seen better days. I refused to walk on it without some kind of foot covering. The best part of the stay was dealing with the staff at check-in and check-out. They were very courteous and professional.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This Motel 6 is really close to LAX (405) wich is very handy for the last night before you fly back after your vacation .. the room was clean, the airco a bit noisy .. could use a newer one, there was a doggie smell in the hallway ... the staff was nice and helpfull, the motel has a nice little pool to cool off ... parkinglot has enough space, so no worries there .... :)

Room Tip: Good place to stay at the end or beginning of your vacation or business trip in LA
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The front desk clerks were Very Professional and Courteous, but that is about all - the lobby was very sparse and one of the elevators was out of order - the room had an old t.v. (now I know where old t.v.s go to die) I felt like i stepped into a bad 1960's B movie - the lighting was very harsh and the room had no warmth - the AD says MOTEL 6 LEAVES THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU, well that's not the light I want on after a long flight. There was no warmth to that room , no night stand, no soft lights- on the other hand the room was clean and it is in close proximity to LAX - Thank God all we did was sleep there and not have to spend anymore time than sleeping. We had to spend 2 nights, and the first night we came back to the hotel, the police putting someone in handcuffs in the police car right by the front door, I wanted to leave, but it was late and we decided to stick it out because we weren't going to be there till it was time to sleep and the nex day we had a 7:20 a.m. flight. The price was low, but as they say, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR - it is good for families or anyone who is traveling with a pet - I do COMMEND MOTEL 6 FOR THAT- good for someone who isn't expecting much in the way of luxury and need a place close to the airport to sleep - beds are comfortable but the rooms are VERY DEPRESSING -they need more warmth -----

Room Tip: bring your own shampoo, conditioner,hairdryer etc. - this is a no frills motel
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Los Angeles LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Dear linda r - Thanks for taking the time to write your review and for recognizing our professional and courteous staff. We apologize for your unpleasant stay and for the elevator issues you encountered; we will take your feedback into consideration as we work to improve our guests' experience with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
LAX Area
Value Inn Worldwide
#9 of 33 in Inglewood
Westside
Travelodge Hotel LAX Los Angeles Intl

Been to Motel 6 Los Angeles LAX? Share your experiences!