Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX
LAX Stadium Inn(Inglewood)
US$101
US$98
1,568 results
All reviewsfront deskfree parkingfree breakfastbagelscomfortable bedbusiness centerother hotelsthe shuttle driverhot breakfastan overnight staygreat rooman early flightone night staycar rentallos angelescentury blvdshort stay
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I stayed here on a weekend night in late January, after a driving trip around Southern California. The location is very near the 405, which is good if you're driving. The area is industrial, however, and I didn't see any walkable activities or eateries. If you're using the airport shuttle, you're basically stuck.
Parking is free, nice for the area, but the spaces are lined too small. Autos frequently spill over into two spaces. There's additional parking below the street level, but the elevator requires a key card. I prefer to park my car, then check in, instead of temporary parking and moving. I had to parking on the lower level and walk back up the ramp to the main entrance, an unsafe situation.

Check-in and check-out were good. The morning breakfast includes waffles, and was pretty good. Wifi was also free and easy.

My room had been mostly renovated. It includes a microwave and small fridge. I didn't notice any exterior noise. One serious problem, the un-renovated part, was the wall A/C unit. It was so old that it had push buttons, not a temperature control or dial. I couldn't keep it on through the night, because it would run continually and noisily. This wasn't a problem on my night, but in a hot or cold situation it would be trouble.

Overall, this is a decent place if you have a car, before or after a LAX trip. If you use Wyndham Rewards it's a fine choice. There are better hotels around LAX that don't have the problems I mentioned, though, such as the Radisson and the Westin. Without a car, unless there was a substantial price difference I'd consider other options.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2012

This hotel is pretty clean. Bed is so comfortable. Free Internet/WIFI access. Breakfast is ok. Can call for free shuttle transportation to and from the LA international airport. Nice staff. Will consider to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Flew into LAX, picked up a car rental and stayed one night before heading further south. The hotel is located just 1 1/2 blocks south of Century Blvd and 100 feet (30Meters) from the entrance to I-405. After a free hot breakfast, you can be on your way in seconds.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We stayed here 1 night after a late flight into LA. Called the hotel shuttle and it took about 20 minutes to pick us up. The place felt safe, is very clean & nicely decorated. The beds and pillows were so comfortable and we slept well. Would like to take the bed home with me! Our room included a microwave and small fridge, although we didn't use. There is outside traffic noise and the room doors are very heavy and you can hear the other guests doors slamming shut as they come and go. However, the air/heat unit will drown out this noise if you keep it on. They had a very nice continental breakfast offered during the morning. It included some hot items: scrambled eggs, egg/cheese tarts and waffles. All in all we would definately stay here again before or after a flight. It is not the type place I would use as a vacation base, though. Area is understandably mostly airport industry related. The price was very reasonable compared to other nearby airport accomodations.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2011

We were staying overnite going out of the country the next day and returning about 2 weeks later. We had booked another hotel for the return trip but after the amenities and price for this lodging and breakfast...where else to stay!!

Room Tip: A very good breakfast included in the room charge. Plus shuttle to LAX is about 10 min. Drivers are very courteous.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple