Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX
US$113
US$102
Travelocity
1,563 results
All reviewsfront deskfree parkingfree breakfastbagelscomfortable bedbusiness centerother hotelsthe shuttle driverhot breakfastan overnight staygreat rooman early flightone night staycar rentallos angelescentury blvdshort stay
Reviewed 9 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
WingatebyWyndhamlax, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Reviewed 8 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The Wingate LAX picked us up at the airport at midnight and delivered us to a very clean, comfortable, quiet room. The employees at this facility from the van driver to the desk clerk and the breakfast attendant were all very friendly and helpful. We will make this a regular stay when in this area again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nemsie R

Dear guest
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback regarding the Wingate LAX.
I look forward to welcoming you back each and every time your travels bring you to Los Angeles.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed here while attending a three-day seminar that was a mile from the hotel and it was a very comfortable stay.

Customer Service: other hotels should come and take lessons from the staff at the Wingate. I was treated with such courtesy from the moment I landed at LAX. Melody, the transportation manager picked me up at LAX and was concerned that I may have had to wait (I did not). She was friendly and assured me that the Windham would help me get to and from my meetings. The front desk staff were extremely courteous and helpful. They made sure I had either a shuttle ride or a taxi to my seminar. When I spilled coffee on the coffee bar, the sweet lady in the kitchen swooped in to wipe it up and asked me if I was okay. They sent housekeeping to help,me with my TV remote within minutes of my phone call.

On my last morning I left my wallet on the desk in the room. I did not realize it until almost 4 hours later. I called the hotel they found it. I arrived another hour later to pick it up and it was there. I was so relieved as my ID, credit cards and cash were in it and all returned to me.

Rooms: I had a king room with fridge and microwave. The beds and bedding were ultra comfortable. The rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable. Free wi-fi is available as are movie channels. The bathroom is large, clean and gorgeous. Everything was very clean.

Breakfast: this is a full breakfast with eggs and some type of protein (sausage, Canadian bacon, etc), three juice choices, bread/muffin/bagel, yogurt, cereal, waffles and fresh fruit (apples, oranges, bananas), coffee, tea. The dining area is of adequate size.

Other amenities: workout room with treadmills and bicycles, free weights; business center with computers and printer.

This hotel is close to LAX but not to restaurants or shopping. It's a perfect place for a business traveller or vacationer with rental car. There are take-out options.

Good job, Windham!

There's no pool here....so I just out average on the rating scale.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank speech529

Dear Guest
Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Wingate by Wyndham LAX. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good location, near Lax but not too near, just by the 405. Lets get the negative stuff out of the way, the communal areas like the corridors looked like they had seen better days and left me wondering if the rooms would be the same.. No need to worry.

I arrived just after 8pm, calling the hotel and asking if they had a shuttle bus? The receptionist confirmed they did and it would be dispatched immediate. The Driver was courteous and friendly and got me back to the hotel, reception was the same efficient and friendly. The room was great a nice size with a fridge and everything I would need, comfortable bed, nice towels and toiletries. Breakfast was free and offered a good selection, the morning receptionist was even more helpful and the Shuttle driver couldn't have done enough.

Well Done!

I could have paid two or three times the amount and would have had such a positive experience I received at the LAX Windgate.

I thank you all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank IHorsfield

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you.
Again, Thank you