“GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!”

Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Inglewood
Atlanta, Georgia
“GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I received a courtesy call from Sean at the hotel confirming my reservation. I thought the reservation had been cancelled. Due to computer error, the reservation was still active. Sean was so kind and understanding. He cancelled the reservation without charging me for the night. It is so rare to find a company that is willing to put customers first, I am confident that if there is a problem with a stay at this location, Sean and his staff will make it right!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
super8lax4238, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Inglewood/lax/la Airport, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for your kind words, we strive for high customer service here at Super 8 and are pleased to know our staff is continuing to show that.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Indonesian first
Whitehouse, Texas
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Rooms and property were very clean the staff was very polite and helpfull. Very close to the airport and rental car drop off locations. Will definitely stay there again next time I'm in town. Well worth the money.

Room Tip: Mexican food across the street is very good.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
We appreciate the five star review and are delighted to hear your room, our location and staff all exceeded your expectations and hope to see you in the near future again.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The concierge was very helpful. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. They are very clean and the air con was is good working condition.

It's near the airport so expect to hear planes, but with the door closed it wasn't intrusive and didn't prevent me from sleeping.

The beds are great. Very comfortable and spacious. The linen was fresh and crisp. I'd definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi room is excellent.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
We are delighted to hear our staff was very helpful and that our rooms were very comfortable during your stay. We cannot wait to serve you again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Since moving from Las Vegas to L.A. for work I have been staying at this motel for a few weeks trying to find a place to hang my hat and I got to tell ya I have been very pleased with everything about this place. It's safe and clean the staff is friendly and it is very affordable, compared to the rents around here, LOL.
I recommend this super8 to anyone how needs a comfortable place to stay.

Mike P.

Room Tip: any room is a good room!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
We appreciate the five star rating and are glad to know our hotel has fit all your needs. Thank you for choosing us, we hope to serve you again when in the area.
Clinton
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I love what they have don't with the rooms. The manager was great, they always look out for me when I come there. I love the location. The internet was a little slow, but other than that.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We at Super 8 would like to thank you for being a Wyndham Rewards member and choosing our hotel for your recent traveling needs. Thank you for the five star review, we are pleased to know you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and that our staff showed you the customer service we strive for; we hope to see you again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Value Inn Worldwide
#10 of 32 in Inglewood
Best Western Airpark Hotel
#5 of 32 in Inglewood
Westside
Travelodge Hotel LAX Los Angeles Intl

Been to Super 8 Inglewood/lax/la Airport? Share your experiences!