“Convenient location, friendly staff”

Hollywood Inn Express LAX
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed 18 January 2014

The staff was very friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable. It is an older hotel, but it has all you need if you need a night to stay by the LAX airport. We felt safe. Good value for the money.Would returne here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Horrible, nightmare, not safe, not clean, not in a good location ,not a good service and it isn't so cheap. One of the worst choices of my life!!! Be careful, the area orotund the hotel is very dangerous. What else do you need to know? Are you going to try? You don't believe in me? Am I exaggerating ? GOOD LUCK! If you survive , write to me .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Renato C
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a hotel near airport cause I needed to be there early and it was the perfect for that, not the cleanest (old style) but really ok. I was thankful though I had sushi leftovers from night before when I saw the breakfast option.
I will definetely stay there again if I need to be close to LAX.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank sjustistu
Reviewed 3 December 2013

It was great! Nice people, nice place, nice rooms. Thanks a lot to the employees who helped us with our luggage (lost in the airport). We keep a good memory from that place and for sure we'll take this one if we return once over there!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank stephyys
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Reasonably priced and located next to LAX this Inn was great value for money.

The room was a lot larger than expected and very clean. The bed was a king and very comfortable. Included is free Wifi and a continental breakfast much to our joy and surprise.

For those wanting something different, the strip that this Inn is on is surrounded by many different food outlets and conveniences stores so you are spoiled for choice.

The front desk staff were wonderful and very accommodating.

If you're only in town for a brief time or are a tourist like myself at the front desk there are many tourist options for tours around the city and very reasonable prices.

If you need to get to and from the airport the Inn can also call and provide those services for you for a fee of $15.

Overall we were very satisfied with our stay at the Hollywood Inn Express and will stay there again the next time we visit Los Angeles.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Todd L
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed over with relatives in Moreno Valley and needed somewhere convenient to LAX the night before catching a flight the next morning to Puerto Vallarta ,Mexico.
The Hotel looks run down has certainly seen better days but it was cheap and served its purpose.
The twin queen size beds were comfortable and the air con worked ok. Breakfast was part of the deal-very basic -toast ,waffles, orange juice, cereal and coffee. Not a lot else to say about it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I found a pair of stinky socks in my room when I arrive, they were there for 2 days!!! So this means that no one cleaned the room.
The breakfast sucks, I had only 2 pieces of bread and a glass of juice. The soaps and the shampoo provided by the hotel are terrible, you barely can use one bar of soap to wash your hands...
If you can choose another hotel please do it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carlos E
Travellers also viewed these Inglewood hotels
Value Inn Worldwide
#16 of 33 in Inglewood
Geneva Motel
Geneva Motel
#11 of 33 in Inglewood

Been to Hollywood Inn Express LAX? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hollywood Inn Express LAX

Address: 4300 W Century Blvd, Inglewood, CA 90304-1520 (Formerly Ramada Limited-LAX Airport East)
Region: United States > California > Inglewood
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Price Range: £60 - £107 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Hollywood Inn Express LAX 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hollywood Inn Express LAX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited-Lax Airport East Hotel Inglewood