“Really good food”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Irvine, California
“Really good food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a great place for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner. I also recommend their cakes and pastry. Love their coffee. Consistently good.

Visited July 2013

San Diego
“Just Average”
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Went on a Sunday for a late breakfast. It wasn't busy when we arrived but it did get busy soon after. The service was fine, the menu a little sparse I thought, the outdoor seating was nice. I thought my breakfast portion was a bit light compared to most places but it was satisfying. I give this place an Average rating.

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We went here for lunch. The food is super fresh and the portions are very generous. The staff could have been friendlier, but we were there for the food.

Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Good Vibe”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Went there on Saturday AM and Sunday AM....the oatmeal was terrific...coffee hot...the service was quick. I did notice several empty tables that had not been cleaned...but it was busy and it was probably all hands on deck for the service and prep.

Visited March 2013
California
“Food is good, coffee so-so.”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This review is for the Corner Bakery in the Market Place in Irvine (on Jamboree). I buy my coffee at the Coffee Bean 2 doors down because Corner Bakery doesn't know how to properly make a cappuccino. I lived in Italy for 4 years, so I feel I know what a cappuccino should be like. A cappuccino is half espresso coffee and half steamed milk with "schiuma" (froth). Corner Bakery consistently either burns the coffee or over dilutes it with milk. I tried their cappuccino many, many times before finally realizing it was never going to change.

I gave the 3 stars because the food is usually good, except for the yogurt with fruit that my friend always orders. Every time she has to ask for fresh strawberries because the strawberries they put on her yogurt are always mushy and old. Honestly, I don't know why she continues to get it. After 2-3 times, I would have stopped.

• Visited March 2013