“Tasty and quaint and casual”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 18 Bakeries in Irvine
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This is a fun restaurant. I remembered this name from a visit to Denver and decided to stop in while in Irvine. The food was good. The atmosphere was pleasant and the servers were very helpful. I especially enjoyed the tomato basil soup. Very good.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a great place for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner. I also recommend their cakes and pastry. Love their coffee. Consistently good.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Went on a Sunday for a late breakfast. It wasn't busy when we arrived but it did get busy soon after. The service was fine, the menu a little sparse I thought, the outdoor seating was nice. I thought my breakfast portion was a bit light compared to most places but it was satisfying. I give this place an Average rating.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We went here for lunch. The food is super fresh and the portions are very generous. The staff could have been friendlier, but we were there for the food.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Went there on Saturday AM and Sunday AM....the oatmeal was terrific...coffee hot...the service was quick. I did notice several empty tables that had not been cleaned...but it was busy and it was probably all hands on deck for the service and prep.