This hotel is well located for most tourist activities, and the rooms are clean, new and fresh. I shared a room with a friend of mine, and we each had plenty of space. The front desk staff was very friendly.
The only issue was the breakfast - the breakfast space is very small and it was elbow-to-elbow to get anything. The biggest bottleneck was the waffle maker - that line had at least 10 people in it. I highly recommend that the hotel have at least two but better yet would be three waffle machines.
Overall, I definitely recommend this hotel for casual tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Irvine hotel is located less than 2-miles from John Wayne Airport (SNA) off the Costa Mesa Freeway in the heart of Orange County. Travelers will appreciate our Irvine hotel's free: airport shuttle, WiFi, and daily breakfast buffet. The SpringHill Suites Irvine hotel offers spacious suites with plush Marriott bedding, a comfortable separated living area with a sleeper sofa and work desk, a wet-bar with mini-fridge and microwave, and a 37" HDTV featuring 12 HD channels such as CNN and ESPN. We feature onsite amenities like a 24-hour fitness center, indoor heated pool, putting green, 24-hour business center, and onsite event space. Our central location between Santa Ana and Irvine offers easy access to popular attractions like Newport Beach, the OC Event Center, and UC-Irvine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your SpringHill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Hotel Irvine
- SpringHill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County CA