SpringHill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County
Irvine Marriott(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$220
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
AC Hotel by Marriott Irvine(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$130
AC Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewstoilet roomsausage pattiesjohn wayne airportsmall indoor poolfree parkingsitting areayogurtseparate roomsfree breakfastwaffle makerdesk arearoad noisehot oatmealorange countythe breakfast areanice breakfastwatch tv
Reviewed 23 March 2010

If you have experiened the updated look and fell of Springhill you will understand it is modern, and comfortable. Being new, this hotel is VERY clean. The breakfast was great (eggs, cereal, bagels, waffles, juice, etc). Fun lobby, free internet, great size TV. Very simple, a great place to stay with 5 kids (we had 2 doubles and they have a pull-out bed. It has real quick access to the freeway and it is a quick trip to Disneyland if you are going. The swimming pool is nothing special but the kids enjoyed it (not the kind of place for adults to hang out).

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2010

Just got back from one night here. I liked everything about it except the sheets which felt like a lower thread count than I like. But that wouldn't stop me from staying here again. Rooms were quiet (with the fan on I heard no outside noise, but I agree with the below review that the doors do slam too loudly!) and everything was in perfect shape. WiFi was fast enough and all the amenities I used were satisfying.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2010

My husband and I just spent three nights at the hotel. We had researched before traveling to Irvine and were not disappointed. Great new hotel with big, clean rooms with separate toilet and bathroom. The interior was fresh and we loved the modern touches of flat screen tv and separated sleeping and living area. We slept well and it was really quiet in the hotel. We can only recommend staying there if you are ever in Irvine!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2010

I have never stayed in such a beautiful, mid-level hotel - it gives competition to the 5* luxury hotels I've visited!

The other reviewers are completely accurate and thorough in their assessment. I found our room to be an absolute delight with every need thought of. The addition of a chaise couch was excellent as it was nice to have someplace to stretch out other than the bed. The location is also incredibly convenient - right off the hwy 55 (but far enough away to minimize the noise). The bed was fantastic with lots of pillows and plenty of high-quality linens. My only complaint is the way the doors close - must they slam shut? I do find this to be an issue in most hotels, so I'll overlook it as there are so many benefits.

We only stayed one night but I wish I could have stayed more. The style and design of the room made me feel like setting up home base for a week of fun and frivolity. I would absolutely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ItalyHound
Reviewed 6 January 2010

Stayed there for 4 nights. The hotel was brand new (2 weeks open) so of course everything was clean and shiny. It was, by far, the most beautiful hotel I have stayed in (and I have traveled a lot), the design contemporary and sleek both in the lobby and the rooms. We had a double queen room, and the living room area was a bit small, but otherwise the room was great. There was a fridge and microwave and a sofa sleeper that was pretty comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The hot breakfast was superb. We enjoyed the indoor pool. We paid $85 a night, which is a great bargain for a family of 5. It is very close to the airport (3 minute drive) which was excellent for an early morning flight, and although our room was facing the landing planes, we did not hear them. I would totally recommend staying there.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family