“Riding Solo”
Review of K1 Speed Irvine

K1 Speed Irvine
Ranked #3 of 48 things to do in Irvine
More attraction details
Owner description: K1 Speed, since 2003 has been building many years of success with its award winning centers and locations in Southern California, Pacific Northwest, Southwest and East markets. K1 Speed Irvine features up to 90,000 sq. ft. of space, equipped with plasma televisions, large projection screens, arcade games, pool tables, authentic racing memorabilia, a Pit Cafe, not to mention two professionally designed racetracks, high performance, zero-emission electric karts that are capable of 45mph, allowing novice and veteran drivers alike to experience the thrill of European style racing. Furthermore, K1 Speed Irvine offers special occasion reservations to celebrate special events through their various race packages. Whether visiting K1 Speed to race or to cheer on your favorite racer, K1 Speed Irvine coveys an atmosphere to lounge and relax or to feel the adrenalin and race!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

It has always been in my bucket list to try an electric car. So my boyfriend took me to this K1 Speed. One thing I like about this place is that it's age friendly both for kids and adult. After my first 11 laps or there about, I decided to go on another lap. My boyfriend came 3rd and I came fourth. This is memories to be remembered. #trysomethingnew

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"groupon"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have driven a variety of go carts and this place was great. They are electric carts so you do not have the exhaust or noise typically associated with go carting.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I took some of my co-workers from Japan and we had a great time!
The cars are fast and handle well. With the full face helmet and low profile you feel like you are in a race car... I wish it w2as a bit closer as I would go more often.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We went on a Saturday around 1pm with 4 people and were racing within about 20 minutes of our sign in process. This is really fun competition. The carts are electric, there are no gas fumes, and the carts are quiet. The only sound you hear are screeching tires! The carts are quick and really give you a taste of racing. It is most fun when everyone in your race likes to compete, as we had one group with some people who really didn't drive well and slowed everyone else down as we tried to lap them. But even with that issue, this was really fun!!

1  Thank pandasdad