“Extremely satified with the room as well as the hospitality.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Irvine
“Extremely satified with the room as well as the hospitality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

From the moment I walked in to check-in I new I would enjoy my stay. There were several guets in front of me and the phone was ringing and the person at the front desk was handling everything professionally and very polite; I was impressed. After I observing her, I knew the customer service at the hotel was going to be great. The room was very comfortable and is was a nice and quiet area which was perfect because I needed some rest. I was very satified with my stay and would definately stay here again when I am in need of a room.

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
Dear RL44LV:
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Homestead Studio Suites Orange County - Irvine Spectrum.
One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Homestead Studio Suites Orange County - Irvine Spectrum takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.
Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Hillsboro, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

I was on a big-time budget and booked my room through Hotwire so was not sure what hotel I would be set with at the time... I also do not know much about the specific area yet... Overall I'm happy with my stay there. Being on a budget, once I found I had a kitchen to use I was able to but groceries and pack them in a cooler to bring with: Big-time bonus.

Cons: Parking lot had trash and "Free" internet was slow and crashed after a day or so of my son using it for Netflix.

Overall, it's a good value and definitely not as bad as some people are saying.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank danbfree
Dear Danbfree:
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know about your recent stay.
Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact us directly. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Hobart, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

This place was an absolute dump, there was stains all over the walls and even a huge booger as well. It had a strange smell for 5 dollars more I went to the Marriott.

Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank Gerald G

Travellers are raving about these Irvine hotels

Palm Springs, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

Its my birthday today and I checked in for the weekend,I have stayed here before so knew its not the best hotel but decent for the price,Well this time they lied to me giving me a room that has no bathtub and when I said i have stayed here before and know most of the rooms had tubs the front desk girl lied to me and told me they switched all the rooms except for the king suites to showers instead of tubs wich I know isd bs because I have stayed here over 10 nights in the last 2 months in different rooms that all had tubs.anyway the room they gave me now is so gross I think I am going to switch hotels even though i cant cant a refund since i booked through priceline.The carpet is badly stained with the door has nasty stuff on it and the room smells like something died in it and the mattress is harder than a rock.If you stay here be sure not to stay in building A,I am uploading pictures of the ripped furniture and dirty floors too.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo