Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum
Residence Inn
US$131
Courtyard
  • Pool
Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$161
US$111
US$192
US$175
All reviewskitchen suppliestrain stationthese issueswalking distancedecent sizeconvenience storea great place to staybed was comfortableparking lotbusiness trippanstoasterfumigatedaccommodationscloset
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during July 4th weekend & it was just OK. Nothing special about it. Check in was fast. The room had a kitchen with fridge, microwave, & stove which we did not use at all. The room was pretty small for a "studio suite". The bed was small & uncomfortable. My back was hurting. The location is nice, around stores, restaurants, & shops. Our room was right next to Starbucks & 711, literally a few steps away. I wouldn't stay here again unless I had no choice!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank CaliGirl738
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Booked this hotel due to it's convenient location to The Spectrum and good price. Unfortunately, the old adage "you get what you pay for" is certainly true at this place. The room I stayed in wasn't per se "dirty", but it had a musty smell to it. Also, the front desk people COULD NOT CARE LESS about customer service. No eye contact and did so much as even look up when checking in our out. There were some seedy characters on the North side of the hotel, I think they might be "extended stay" resident. A couple of cool broken down trucks parked in the front, too. The convenient location of a Starbucks was the highlight of my stay

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Esqtodd
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was in town for a job interview and drove from San Louis Obispo arriving at 11:00am. I made my reservation via Hotwire the night before and obviously paid below their average rate. When I arrived, I was informed there were rooms available but I would be charged a $25 early check-in fee because check-in time was 3:00pm. I asked the manager (Bryan) where there was written documentation for this policy and he could not provide any...but he "kindly" offered to refund me for the room so that I could try to find another place to stay. Considering the fact that I had driven 4 hours and was pooped, I reluctantly paid the $25. I travel often and have NEVER been charged for an early check-in when rooms were available. I suspect the manager was trying to get more money so that what I was "charged" would equal normal rates here. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank Bry M
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Since i check in the first day the room was dirty the mirrors look not well cleaned, it smell like rotten in the bathroom, and one.day I recieved some.package. and the recepcionist (her name is Ditta) was very rude and trow. me the package. :s i try not to get angry but the same day later i needed change for the laundry machines and ask her for change and first she ignored. me then she trow me.the coins :,( i get very upset and claim.her for some.respect and she start to.raised the tone of her voice, if you ask me i would tell you to chose a better option, is expensive and real horrible :/

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank gaby5546
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed two nights as I went for a near by job interview. the rooms are really outdated. the kitchen was dirty. never will stay again or recommend it to anyone else. the only good thing about the experience was the young lady named Isis at the front desk, she was great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family