“Great”

Chipotle
Ranked #79 of 672 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Clean restaurant with a helpful and friendly staff. I've visited this location a few different times and have always been satisfied .

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I love this chipotle. The staff is always friendly and the food is always great (assuming you don't go right at opening or closing).

Tip: If you want to get a bit more bang for your buck, ask for half and half meats. They usually scoop about 3/4 to a full scoop per meat and only charge you for the more expensive of the two!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I had never eaten such a nice Mexican.There is always long line to order,but do not anxious about that.We have many choices of meal styles,main meat,and vegetables.It's a extreamly reasonable and delicious.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

The best part of this place is the quick service. If you are in a hurry and need something tasty & filling quickly, this is the place. you can make a burrito of your choice and grad and get going within few minutes.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Yeah, I said it- it is American Mexican. But I love the food- fresh, many organic, sustainably grown, tasty ingredients. I have been to Mexico and I love mexican food. This is not authentic mexican by any stretch but it's the best and only fast food place- I'll step my foot in.