“When the BIG amusement parks are just too BIG...COME HERE!!!”
Review of Boomers! Irvine

Boomers! Irvine
Ranked #8 of 49 things to do in Irvine
More attraction details
Owner description: When it comes to fun, Boomers! is a blast! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, having a party, doing corporate parties, events and team building, or spending quality time with family and friends, Boomers makes everything easier and hassle free. With attractions like Batting Cages, Thrill Rides, Miniature Golf, Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Laser Tag, Rock Wall, Arcade, King Arthur's Carnival and Lil' Thunder Road, Boomers is the perfect place for fun! In 2014 make sure to visit Buccaneer Cove, our newest attraction. It's a super-sized water play area that's five levels high with slippery slides, wet tunnels, spray loops and a huge splash bucket. Make the fun happen with spray cannons and the interactive aqua dome. This new water play park includes over 1000 feet of water slides. And if you just want to watch the action, kick back in a comfy lounge chair.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Sick of paying for parking and waiting in long line ups for rides.
Want an easy and FUN place to take the kids. Especially kids that don't like those EXTREME rides.
Come to BOOMERS!
We bought the pass .. two visits later we have already saved money.
This is a great little amusement park with some water rides and an indoor game area when things are just a bit too warm outside.
A great time at a decent price.

2  Thank tooareist

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Plenty of activities indoors and out for all ages. The time for sharing pizza and opening of gifts was very limited for a large group and late arrivals.
It is a big place, it may have been short staffed as service was slow.
Very pleasant atmosphere. This was my first visit to Boomers.

1  Thank Aunt G
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Took 3 grandkids to play mini golf and they had a good time.The "greens" are not in the best condition, which made getting the ball in the hole a little harder. There was vomit on one of the holes, we just skipped that one. Otherwise the place seemed clean. It was not very crowded, but we were there after 5:00. The other attractions looked like fun, just not enough time to try them. There were a lot of picnic tables and it looked like people had brought in there own food. Good way to save $$. Some of the other TripAdvisor comments were about the high prices, but 5 of us played golf for about $26, which I thought was reasonable.

K W, General Manager at Boomers! Irvine, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for your comments, I am glad your grandkids had a good time. I will send you a private message to discuss further.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Not so much as an adult, I think Chuck e cheese is better and more fun for the kiddies and adults. Th go karts are okay I guess.

1  Thank danielnb23
Reviewed 3 April 2014

You will definitely have a lot of fun here. You can also spend a lot of money. There were only two of us, and we spent quite a bit. I feel sorry for a family of 5! Be sure to get a multi-attraction pass to help save a little money.

Honestly, I thought the mini-golf was pretty weak. However, the go-karts were awesome!

2  Thank Jim_and_Barbie
K W, General Manager at Boomers! Irvine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for your review, I am glad to hear you had a great time on our go-karts. We do have some other options for families they can purchase our bonus cards where you get bonus points to enjoy more attractions.
I hope you visit again!