“Delivered on My Expectations”
Review of California Pizza Kitchen - CLOSED

California Pizza Kitchen
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Have been to many CPK's across the country. We were looking for a good, reliable dinner. CPK delivered. The pizza and salad we had tasted great. Wait staff was friendly and restaurant was clean. We would eat here again. Parking can be tricky so be patient or find a valet.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We had 16 people on 3 different large tables, which is quite a chore for any service staff, but it seemed that they diverted several additional waiters/waitresses to accomplish the task. Everyone knows that CPK gives an above-average meal for a reasonable price, and it is no different here. I see nothing in any of the other reviews that I disagree with. The point of my review is that they handled a very large group without a flaw.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a favorite lunch spot for us, with lots of menu options, all good. I love their bbq chicken pizza. The tortilla soup is delicious. They recently changed their bread and it's a big improvement. New bread is thick and hearty baguette style and tastes better. I often get their Greek salad and club salad. This is really a good solid place where everyone will like. And as bonus if u belong to costco you can buy a $100 card for $80, saving 20%.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

i went there because there is one AMEX offer. My mom and I ordered two pizzas and several other dishes. The pizza tastes good. Waiter is also friendly. Also a nice and clean environment. will go againl

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Always enjoy escaping the boring topping the regular pizza places offer. I've tried their outlet in Hong Kong and that really nice too.