“I want to own a franchise in Texas, this place is fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bruxie

Bruxie
Ranked #4 of 21 Dessert in Irvine
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sugar Land, Texas
“I want to own a franchise in Texas, this place is fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Of all the dining experiences while visiting family in Irvine, Bruxie receives the only five star! That is how unique these sandwiches are, very special taste and as advertised "The Bold Fold". We visiting for lunch, sampling the hot pastrami & philly cheese steak this visit. Yummy! Even my two year old granddaughter loves the kids waffles, talked about it for days. Bruxie is located in a shopping center with ample parking off Culver Drive in Irvine. The space is like a huge garage, with doors that match, utilitarian seating, and crowded during our visit. Next time we are going to try the desserts, as I have heard nothing but raves about them. Spoke to the manager afterwards, tried to convince him to bring this waffle sandwich meets NY deli concept to Texas. It would be a huge hit wherever they take this concept. 6 locations in Orange County, visit the one nearest you now. Worth the trip!

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Calgary, Canada
“You Had Me At Waffles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Canada does not have restaurants like this- and I wish we did. A friend offered this as a lunch option and I am sooo glad he brough me here. The service was wonderful. The restaurant was organized and clean. I didn't expect the food to be as healthy as it was tastey.
If you've never been to a Bruxie- GO! A culinary experience like no other.

Big thank you to our hostess, service and kitchen staff!! I'll be back!

• Visited March 2014
Plano, Texas
“Delicious waffle sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

My group ordered a few different waffle sandwiches (fried chicken, green eggs and ham, bruxie burger) and the Irish Nachos. I had a bite of each, and they were all very tasty! One of the best meals I had during my week in Orange Country.

Visited November 2013
“Sweet and Savory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Their food is so delicious! From the normal breakfast type waffles to their savory lunch and dinner types, they are fantastic! They will satisfy the whole family.

California, USA
“Breakfast and good coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

one of the new places in Irvine, looks like a big garage, excellent breakfast mostly visited by asians. MeuterMedia

• Visited September 2013