“Pedego Irvine is Fun on Wheels”
Review of Pedego Irvine

Pedego Irvine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Irvine's number 1 outdoor activity, Pedego Irvine (electric bikes) is the in the heart of Irvine's amazing infrastructure of paved, off-street bike trails. With a bike trail right out the front door of Pedego Irvine, you can ride for miles and miles in several directions (including to the beach) without cars, traffic and streets. Tandem electric bikes, child bike seats/trailers and trail maps are available. Electric bike rental prices start at $16/hour, $60/day. Non-electric mountain bikes are also available to rent.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I had the pleasure of riding the hills of Irvine on a Pedego electric bike from Pedego Irvine. The service is amazing from Bob and his team. I rode a cruiser bike with a throttle that propelled me up hills and through headwinds. It was so fun. I felt like a kid again. We rode for 15+ miles without getting tired and sweaty. The bike paths in Irvine are amazing.It's great for couples or families. I highly recommend Pedego Irvine!

Bob B, Owner at Pedego Irvine, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

We are always willing to help our customers to any extent, so thank you for the review! Keep on riding!

All reviews
"kid"
"fun"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 21 March 2017

This is my first time on an electric or battery assisted bike. It can help you pedal or just get you up a hill. The most surprising thing was not that I used the assist but that Irvine has the most amazing area of - mostly unknown to locals - bike trails.
Lots of fun and good for you!

Bob B, Owner at Pedego Irvine, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks for the review! We're so happy you got to experience Irvine's beautiful trails. Keep on riding!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Three of us rented Pedegos from Bob Bibee at Pedego Irvine. Bob was super friendly, relaxed but efficient in getting us out the door and on our way. The bikes were in like new condition and easy to ride.

I liked my ride so much I bought a bike from Bob who again couldn't have been more helpful in deciding which model would fit my needs best. I can't recommend both his rental business and bike sales highly enough.

1  Thank mor734
Bob B, Owner at Pedego Irvine, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for such a kind review! It's a passion of ours to be as helpful and inviting to our customers without the obnoxious pressure of a salesperson. Keep on riding!

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

We rented electric bikes. What a blast. Easy to ride like a regular bike. The bike store is on a bike trail. An easy bike trail ride down to Balboa Island.

You can and likely will pedal as you ride.

Helmets are included.

This is fun. The bikes are fast if you want to go fast. And the batteries last a long time. The bikes can easily go 25 to 30 miles.

Give this a try.

2  Thank PH-Travel-Lovers
Bob B, Owner at Pedego Irvine, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks for the review! We're glad you had so much fun. Ride on!