Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport
US$166
US$151
US$175
Homewood
Residence Inn by Marriott Irvine Spectrum(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$131
Courtyard
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Irvine Spectrum(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$175
Hotels.com
1,299 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionnachosmade to order breakfastomelethappy hourcomplimentary breakfastliving roomparking structurefrench toastbusiness travelfront desk staffshuttle serviceorange county airportnewport beachyogurtfitness centerjasmine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 January 2011

Our friend came to visit us and ask for a nice hotel to stay which is close to everything , and we choose Embassy Suite in Irvine by John Wayne Airport, we visited them in their room and they were very happy with service and l was very happy with the bill since we paid for their room
we ask for a free up grade and they gave it to us without extra charge and better view, staff is very friendly and helpful, clean safe hotel, easy parking, closed to great restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2010

This hotel was fantastic! Great rooms big and clean, great service staff, great manager's reception and an excellent breakfast! All included! We'll be staying with this chain again!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 1 November 2010

The hotel rate did not include parking or internet uses. BY the time the these charges were added to my rate, the rate was $200 per night! I could have stayed at a much nicer place for the money.

Also, access to the parking garage was not covered. Thank goodness there was no inclement weather.

I wont stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2010

This is a good value, no frills stay in Southern California. Rooms are clean, staff is helpful. Drinks in evening are nice, snacks are a bit of a joke. Breakfast in mornings on weekends is very good value, during week is scaled back. All in all, not bad.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2010

When I booked this hotel on the Hilton website, it offered complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, with no specific hours of operation listed. The first flights out of John Wayne in the morning are at 6:45 AM, and there are many.
Unfortunately, they don't start their shuttle service until 6 AM. This really does not leave enough time to check bags and go through security.
I had an e-mail exchange with the General Manager about the late start times and the lack of listed hours on the website. He indicated he would check into both and would cover my cab fare this one time.
When I checked out, nothing was said about covering my cab fare, so I paid it myself. No big deal, except the GM said it would be covered and it wasn't even offered at checkout.

Another issue I had is that, upon my arrival at 1:30 PM, I was told there were no rooms ready (yes I has a reservation), and that it would be at least thirty minutes before the next housekeeping report would come down. Well, approximately two minutes later, two girls arrived, checked in for the same type of rooms that I had reserved, and were given their keys.
As I approached the front desk, the desk clerk immediately said there were rooms available, but they were waiting on a room on the top floor for me. I did not request a room on the top floor when I made the reservation. I feel that the desk clerk should have at least given me the options when I checked in.
I stay at Hilton properties extensively from year to year, and have been very happy overall.
However, I cannot recommend this Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business