Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport
Doubletree.com
US$180
US$153
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn by Marriott Irvine Spectrum(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$197
  • Breakfast included
US$197
Residence Inn
Courtyard by Marriott Irvine Spectrum(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$146
US$132
US$131
  • Pool
AC Hotel by Marriott Irvine(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$120
AC Hotels
1,297 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionnachosmade to order breakfastomelethappy hourcomplimentary breakfastliving roomparking structurefrench toastbusiness travelfront desk staffshuttle serviceorange county airportnewport beachyogurtfitness centerjasmine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Do not stay here! I made a reservation for a 2room suite and upon arrival was given a 1room. I was under the impression that there were nomore however, i was given the room i paid for. Basically they wanted me to pay the price of a 2room suite but stay in a 1room studio. ANother disappointment was the fact that the set of keys given to our room didnt work and had to wait for the right set to be given. The final straw was that the spa was NOT HOT! grr. i spefically wanted to stay here bc of their indoor spa.SMH Never again

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Hotels201, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to rate our property. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet all of your expectation with our room during your stay. I see that you booked a 2 room suite, which means a living room area, and a separate sleeping area. It does not mean 2 sleeping rooms. I'm very sorry for the confusion and a see how you may have come to that conclusion, and we will make sure that our rooms’ description is detailed a little more clearly to prevent this type of misunderstanding from reoccurring again in the future. We have also taken note of the areas you mentioned, and corrected them so they are now up to standard.

Once again, I like to thank you for your feedback, and should you have any additional comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me directly @ John.Pease@hilton.com, or call me @ 949-553-8332.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

The room was outstanding with separate bedroom and living room. Well appointed and clean. The service was good except no wash clothes the second day. The issue was the restaurant in the evening. The breakfast is an exceptional buffet with made to order eggs, french toast, etc.
Lots to choose from and well done. We had done a pre-order for dinner on January 1st. Came into the restaurant and it took 45 minutes to receive two salads. Restaurant manager was finally called and got the salads delivered. He, in my opinion, needs to be more visable in the restaurant. We had asked three servers about the order, given them our name and order and were told each time it was coming. They were not busy so it was not the issue with too many customers. Asked about why they were not made up for the time on the order was that they were afraid people would not show up. The final issue with the restaurant was the grab and go breakfast the last day as our group was leaving early. Large box with - a bagel, cream cheese, small green apple and a 3 oz Orange Juice. It was a joke. Not what you would expect from a Embassy Suites.

Front desk staff was excellent and we really did enjoy our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am very pleased to hear that we were able to me or exceed your expectation with our room, and breakfast buffet. We have taken note of the items you pointed out with our restaurant service, and we will be working extremely hard to see that they are brought up to standard, and hopefully we will be able to meet and exceed your expectations in the future in those areas as well.

Your loyalty is very important to us and we hope that you will continue to make our hotel your first your choice whenever you’re in the Irvine area. Please feel free to contact me with any comments, or suggestions you may have in the future.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

I am a huge fan of Embassy Suites. I always feel like I am getting my money's worth with the large room, manager reception and included breakfast. This added value goes a long way with me, especially since we have had less than memorable experiences with other hotels that charge 2X as much for much, much less. This Embassy Suites in Irvine was very nice, clean and modern. The breakfast area was very pleasant and the restaurant bar looked fun. We stayed on the first floor and surprisingly, it was incredibly quiet in the bedroom. Overall, great experience! We will stay there again. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest

My name is John Pease, Front Office Manager for the Embassy Suites in Irvine. I would like to thank you for your kind words about our property, and services. I am very pleased to hear that we were able to meet or exceed your expectation with our rooms, breakfast, and managers’ reception.

Your loyalty is very important to us and we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service. We hope that you will continue to make our hotel your first your choice whenever you’re in the Irvine area.

Please feel free to contact me with any additional comments, or suggestions you may have in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Rooms are actually 2-room suites. The rooms are clean, large and comfortable. The included hot breakfast is one of the best. Hotel amenities are excellent. The staff is exceptionally friendly and makes the stay very enjoyable. This is one of the better values we have experienced. There are lots of families because of it's proximity to Disneyland. The hotel is about three blocks away from two strip-malls, but in most cases (like most of LA) you will want a car.

Room Tip: If you need a handicapped-accessable room, they have excellent facilities.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectation with our rooms, and amenities. We take pride in delivering exceptional service, and creating fun and memorable experiences. We know that you have many choices when selecting a hotel, and we hope that you will continue to make our hotel your first your choice whenever you’re in the Irvine area.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Amazing staff at check-in, very professional. He looked like the manager, training a fine young man also at the desk. Went up to the room, it was very clean- thank housekeeping from our part. Enjoyed the evening Manager's Reception, staff kept the area very clean. Everado is a friendly spirit, we enjoyed his presence there. He asked if everything was great, it was so. Excellent facility, we can't wait to return again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words about our staff, rooms, and services. I am very pleased to hear that we were able to either meet or exceed your expectation. We take pride in delivering exceptional service, and creating a fun and safe environment for our guest.

We hope that you will continue to make our hotel your first your choice whenever you’re in the Irvine area, and please feel free to contact me with any comments, or suggestions you may have in the future.