“Another Excellent Stay !”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This was our second (two-week) stay in two years and it was as delightful as the first one. This is a very well-run hotel and you feel welcome right from the time of arrival at the airport. The shuttle pick-up was on time and Mike (shuttle driver) is the best in the business. The front desk is also very professional and always helpful. Rachele did an excellent job of check-in and Robert Scarff (Manager) is the best of the best in this business ---- he's always upbeat, professional and makes sure that customers' needs are promptly met. Breakfast is also excellent and well-managed. Erick makes the best omelette ---with a smile.

Net, it's the excellence in service and personal touch that makes a hotel stand-out and keeps people coming back !! Keep it up folks.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Hotels201, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2013

Dear Ashwest,

I was a pleasure to have you back with us for a second time. Thank so much for continuing to choose our property when you have so many choices available to you. We appreciate and value your business and loyalty, and will continue raise our bar with the hopes of exceeding your expectations and creating warm memorable experiences that will keep you coming back.

We truly appreciate your kind word about our staff and property. All of us here do our very best to make our guest feel that this is their home away from home, and I'm glad we were to do that for you and your family.

I will definitely make sure to share your comment with my team at the front office and with the other departments in the hotel as well.

Should have and additional comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact me directly.

949-553-8332

Write a ReviewReviews (1,239)

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Front desk service was poor. One person was nice but overall it was difficult to get their attention when they were talking amongst themselves about what they were going to eat for lunch and what they did the night before.....that experience happened three times. They really came across as if they didnt care about the guests.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ojai,

Thank You for taking the time to rate our service. I was very sorry to see that my Front Office Team Fail to meet your expectation with our level of service. This is inexcusable and I will make sure that this behavior is addressed and corrected.

It is our job to make sure that every guest experience is pleasant and memorable and we clearly dropped the ball that day. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you, and see if there a chance that I might be able to win you back as a fan of our property.

Your comments have been invaluable to us and I would just like to thank once again for your feedback, and should you have any additional comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

This extremely clean, well managed hotel is five minutes from the airport and within walking distance to several nice airports. The managers reception is served out of an Irish pub inside. Only petty grievance is Ricky Bob enjoys more potatoes on top of his Shepard's Pie. Otherwise a perfect stay.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Ricky Bob,

Thank You so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am very pleased to see that we were able to meet and your expectation with our rooms, and amenities, and that your stay was pleasant and memorable.

We know that you have many choice when traveling, and we appreciate your business and we hope that you will continue to make our hotel your first your choice whenever you’re in the Irvine area.

Please feel free to contact me with any comments, or suggestions you may have in the future.

PS
I'll make sure to pass on your comment about our Sheppard Pie, to my F&B manager and see if can get some more potatoes in there for you next time. I’m sure we should be able to work that out. (^_^) lol

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Recently I stayed here while a random pool repair was taking place. It was annoying and I complained via TA. Immediately, I received a message from a manager asking how the situation could be remedied.

So, this is why I think this is GREAT hotel. I complained. They apologized. They made it right. Too often, properties just don't care. This site is full of reviews of such properties. So, I think the sign of a great hotel is one that makes as effort to make it right with the guest.

Having said that, the room, the service and the food was great.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear Have Trunks,

Thank You so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay, and the service received from our team. I am very pleased to see that we were able to spin a potential negative situation into a positive one, and find a solution that worked for you. We truly do value you as our guest, and deeply appreciate your loyalty to our brand, and we will always look for ways to improve our service whenever possible.

Thank you once again for your comments, and we hope that you will continue to make our hotel your first your choice whenever you’re in the Irvine area.

Please feel free to contact me with any additional comments, or suggestions you may have in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

My wife and I stayed in this Embassy Suites hotel during an anniversary getaway from Chicago. Overall we were very pleased. The hotel was clean. Good service. And if you havent had a Pure breakfast buffet and free drink happy hour? Stay here, it is just a charm and well worth the price of stay.

Mr. and Mrs. Lion King
Hazel Crest IL.

• Stayed: August 2012
Hotels201, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Dear Pokolo,

Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am very pleased to see that we were able to meet and your expectation with our rooms, and amenities. I'll make sure to pass on your comment about our Breakfast Buffet, and Happy Hour to my F&B manager as well. He be pleased see know that his team did their part to help make your stay enjoyable.

We all take pride in delivering excellent guest service, and creating memorable experiences for all of our guest. We appreciate your business and we hope that you will continue to make our hotel your first your choice whenever you’re in the Irvine area.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites Irvine, as part of a wedding block. When I first walked in I noticed that the décor is dated, this isn’t a major issue. However, when we got into our room we immediately noticed how dirty the sofa was. In fact we made a point not to sit in the “front area.”

The room looked nice, but we noticed that the inside of the cabinets were not even finished. I have stayed at much nicer hotels for the money.

They’ve also charged me for the room three times, although they do seem to be somewhat responsive to the situation. I’m still dealing with an extra $400 drawn from my account.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Enculturation,

I was very sorry to hear about the challenges you experience with your room during your stay with us. I have followed up with our Housekeeping & Engineering Departments to have all of the room deficiencies you mentioned corrected, so they do not reoccur in the future.

Please let me know if everything has been corrected with the billing charges you mentioned and if there is still something that needs to be addressed I will have corrected immediately.

I thank you for taking the time to give us your comments and feed back about our rooms, and I can assure you that we will all working extremely hard to correct these issues and win you back, as a fan.

Please feel free to contact me with any additional comments or question you may have.

949 – 553 - 8332

Reviewed 10 March 2013

I ended up staying here on business because my company booked me at the last minute for a trade show at the Anaheim convention center. This hotel is FAR, between 12 and 16 miles depending on who you ask. But there was a show shuttle so that was good. The check in clerk knew nothing about the shuttle service and could not answer any questions about it, even though I found out later that 60% of their occupancy was for the show. My collegue and I took a cab to the show the first night, and we asked the hotel to call a cab for us. It ended up being an old man and his wife in a town car with no meter who ended ip charging us $48 before the tip. Later in the week we took a real cab back from the show to the hotel and it was only $46 including the tip. Hmmm. The free breakfast was very mediocre but at least free. The one super person at the hotel was the bartender serving the free happy hour drinks. She was cheerful and helpful and finally someone who seemed like she was glad to be there! In terms of the room, it was on the fifth floor and was definitely quiet. Seemed well appointed but not very clean...don't ask what was on the door handle to the bathroom... Overall, not too impressed with my stay.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Sarah P,

Thank You for taking the time to rate our service. I was very sorry to see that we were not able to meet all of your expectation with our room during your stay. I would like to apologize for my staff not having clear and helpful information with regards to the shuttle service that was being provided by your event. I have followed up with our Housekeeping Department to make sure all of the room deficiencies you mentioned have been addressed and corrected as well, so they do not reoccur in the future.

I thank you for taking the time to give us your comments and feed back about our rooms, and I can assure you that we will all working extremely hard to make sure that none these issues repeat themselves.

949 – 553 - 8332