“Great Place to Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
St. Louis, Missouri
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

A little pricey, but probably because of the great location. Some union protesters (housekeepers) were picketing at the entrance very early in the morning. Could hear them in my room on the 7th floor. Wasn't a big deal, as I was already awake for the day. Day shift shuttle driver was great. Quick airport pick-up.

1 Thank TEF2125
EmbassySuitesIrvine, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear TEF2125, thank you for your recent stay and sharing your experience. I am happy to hear that overall the stay was good and our location for your business was just a shuttle ride away from the airport. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Irvine/Orange County.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
West Arvada, CO
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our room was at a cozy 80 degrees for all three nights of our stay and even after numerous calls to the front desk it was never fixed. The temp outside was 100+. We finally were able to speak to the manager....after leaving a message with the sales director, and he really did make everything right. Overall I do recommend staying here. As always, the benefits that separate Embassy Suites from other hotels are fabulous. We love the breakfasts and the additional living space for our family.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank toypup13
Dear Toypup13, thank you for your recent stay and sharing your experience. I do apologize for the rather warm weather you experienced and that your suite was running a little warm. I do appreciate you sharing and giving us the opportunity to “Make It Right” during your stay. We do hope that you will choose Embassy Suites Irvine again for your future travels to Orange County and not just because we have awesome omelets.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I know this hotel is very, very close to the airport, but I never heard a plane the entire week I stayed there! This is a typical Embassy suite hotel set up. I had a king bed which was very comfortable and the room was clean. There was a daily charge for internet - I think it was 7.50. I was on the 10th floor and my connection worked fine, so did my cell phone but many of the other people traveling with me had problems with both. Breakfast was great with lots of cook to order options and the happy hour every afternoon was even better : ) As a business traveler, I did have one complaint. I asked when booking AND when checking in to verify that I was receiving our corp room rate, they said I was but I was not. On my second day there (after checking with my travel dept), I told them I was not infact getting the correct room rate and then I was told it was too late for me to get it. Parking is on site with a large parking deck that was never full, I think that was 15.00 a day. I went to laguna Beach several times - it only took me 20 minutes and it was a lovely drive - loved this location!

Room Tip: The protesters get to the hotel early - 6 - 6:30 ask for a room on the other side of the hotel - the...
1 Thank nicky2years
Dear Nickey2years, thank you for sharing your experience and for your recent one week business stay. I’m glad to hear the accommodations, staff, location and amenities – especially free breakfast and evening reception – were great. We are primarily a business travel hotel during the week at very high occupancy. I’m not sure what rate plan you were originally booked for at the hotel and I’m happy to help for any future stay. You or your co-workers can reach me anytime at ken.beck@hilton.com. We appreciate your loyalty and company business and look forward to your next stay in Orange County. We’ve still got Newport and Huntington Beach’s for you to explore.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had the opportunity to stay at this hotel twice in the last 3 months. The staff is very helpful and eager to please. The Suites are spotless and roomy. The breakfast bar each morning is staffed with two cooks who make your selections to order, with a serve yourself area to compliment
your choice. The evening Happy Hour also provides a great selection which also includes beverages.
Easy access to the 405 Freeway and 55 Freeway, close to Orange County Airport.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 4th floor one trip and the 7th floor the second one. No difference. The view of the...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Redbird918, thank you for the great 5 star review and for visiting with us twice in the last three months. Thank you for sharing your experience in our spacious suites, the complimentary breakfast and evening reception. We’re looking forward to your next stay at the Embassy Suites Irvine.

Irvine, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I arrived from Northern California on a Friday night the front desk staff were friendly, professional "Daniel and Moe" were my favorites.. I was impressed with happy hour all drinks were complimentary.. The morning breakfast was also free. The menu for breakfast was so complete 5 star for sure..I would stay there again..The only thing that was of any concern was the carpet in the hallways were stretch and could possibly become a hazard but I was impressed by everyone and service was 5 star for me.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Linda, thank you for the awesome 5 star review and for recognizing Daniel and Moe. We’ve made sure to pass your note along with a “Catch of the Day” for them both. It’s great to hear you loved the breakfast and evening reception and we are currently in the approval process to replace guest corridor carpet. We hope to see you back again at the Embassy Suites Irvine.

Chagrin Falls, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Checked in and saw many workers around in the guest rooms doing upgrades. It was not of any concern to me and they were quiet and the hotel was still comforting. I love the location of this hotel, right on the San Francisco Bay Trail, perfect for my 3 mile run after dinner and late night cigar stroll!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Brian, thank you for the 5 star review; however, sounds like you’ve mixed us up with our sister hotel near San Francisco area which we do love as well. If you are ever in Irvine/Orange County we can point you in the direction of some great walking areas.

Columbus, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Staff was wonderful, rooms clean and very large. Fantastic breakfast that i was surprised was complimentary. Very close to the airport which is helpful. The staff also provided directions to some local grocery stores which we appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Tina, thank you for the 5 star review and so glad to hear that you had a great stay and that you loved our complimentary breakfast. We appreciate your kind comments about the staff’s helpfulness and look forward to your next stay at the Embassy Suites Irvine.