Irvine Marriott
US$208
EmbassySuites.com
US$175
Homewood
Residence Inn by Marriott Irvine Spectrum(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$164
Residence Inn
US$131
Courtyard
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Irvine Spectrum(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$175
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe concierge loungem clubremodeled lobbyping pongjohn wayne airportbusiness hotellobby barrooms are comfortablefront desk staffhotel restaurantunder renovationself parkingorange countyfull serviceoatmealsna airportnewport beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Too many marriotts to count, but this was the best concierge breakfast ever. Choice of regular eggs or egg whites, sauteed veggies on side, lots of fresh berries, fresh mangoes, walnuts and other great toppings for oatmeal.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank CelesteDenver
Reviewed 7 August 2012

My first impression of the hotel was wow this is a really nice hotel...why is it only a level 4. It was nice looking on the outside and in the lobby. Once I got up to the room..you could see the signs of wear and tear..and being worn out.

The rooms are small, bathrooms are very small, wall paper was dirty and cracking, and floor was filthy from constant use..not a issue of not being vacuumed. My sons feet were black From walking around.

The front desk and the entire staff were excellent. Very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location. Cookie cutter clean area. Houstons, Ralphs, and other rests. were very close to the hotel.

Parking is $9 on Saturdays. The hotel was very busy on the weekend.. Parking lot full but always a spot available.

Room Tip: Front desk is helpful with finding a room if you are particular.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Really enjoyed my stay, but the price was a bit steep for a renovated hotel. Hotel staff was excellent. I had to cancel another reservation and they offered to do that for me. Also, was locked out of my room and a manager dropped everything and walked me back to my room to let me in.

Room Tip: Make sure you are on a floor that has access to the Concierge floor. Breakfast was great (full American) and free!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MilwaukeeMarkTravels
Reviewed 23 July 2012

This Marriott is pretty nice and comfortable.

Pros: The location is great for Orange County area. I have stayed here a couple of times and I enjoy it. Personally, I liked it better than the Newport, CA one because I didn't like the service there. Also, the gym is great. Rates are pretty good.

Cons: I don't care for the pillows.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yen C
Reviewed 21 July 2012

My wife was here on business and I was along as "fluff". While she was in meetings all day I sat around the pool and roamed the city. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. We even ran into one of the shuttle drivers, John, at the airport, several days after our stay and he remembered my wife by name. The room was large and comfortable. We ate dinner at the Elements restaurant two nights. Both meals were superb, especially the sea bass, and the wine was perfect. Breakfast was great but a little pricey. The Starbucks in the lobby provided an alternative for a smaller breakfast. There are a couple other restaurants within walking distance that had excellent food. The pool is BIG and was just the right temperature. Over all, a wonderful hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business