Irvine Marriott
US$118
US$128
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
AC Hotel by Marriott Irvine(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$130
AC Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsthe concierge loungem clubremodeled lobbyping pongjohn wayne airportbusiness hotellobby barrooms are comfortablefront desk staffhotel restaurantunder renovationself parkingorange countyfull serviceoatmealsna airportnewport beach
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Here for a meeting that I am conducting in the AM. I stay at tons of Marriott's across the US. As a vegetarian, first of all, I loved the dinner menu. Lots of great choices (see pics) and great martinis! !/2 mile from John Wayne airport - great location - very, very nice staff at desk, van, lounge, Concierge lounge and dining room. Great job - spread your ideas all around the chain!!!!
;-)

Room Tip: If you are a vegetarian, the dinner menu has great choices!!!!!!!!! The veggie dumplings are fabulous and the squash and spinach entree, divine! Nice lounge on the 16th floor!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

I was here for a seminar. The lobby is under renovation but it is still a very nice hotel and the service was great. I sat at the bar and enjoyed conversation with friendly bartenders. I would return and stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My wife and I recently got away for the night and stayed at the Marriott Irvine. We had a nice stay. The service was great. Everyone we came in contact with was very nice from the bellmen to the bartender. The hotel itself was pretty nice, well kept. Some areas could use a refresh, but overall not bad at all. They are currently remodeling the lobby area, but you could barely tell as they had the area blocked off and out of sight. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. It was very basic. We would definitely stay here again. We loved that there was a Starbucks available downstairs in the lobby area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Hello everyone,

Although this is a full-fledged Marriott property, it still felt as though something was lacking. The rooms were comfortable and clean - but the service in the Concierge lounge was lacking at best. Often times, it took several minutes for the staff to re-fill breakfast or nightly hors d'oeuvres items. The shuttle bus was also a bit of a disappointment, only leaving on the half hour to bring people to the airport for the most part. I was told that it would be available to bring me anywhere within a three mile radius. Not the case. Aside from that, not a bad hotel overall.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My husband and I went to Newport Beach last weekend for a seminar. We stayed at the Marriott as the location was very close to our meeting. The person who checked us in was very professional and also gave us information about the restaurants, bar and Starbucks located in the lobby. The room was small from average and the bathroom was really small and the ceiling very low (my fingers could actually touch the ceiling whent trying to hang the towel over the shower curtain bar). But other than that, the room worked well. The fitness room is small but has equipment for a nice workout. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant and the menu is very limited. Our room rate included breakfast which was totally worth it. They offer breakfast buffet or you can order from the menu as well. The staff is very friendly. Parking shows at $19 per day but we got a parking pass and we got charged $12 per day instead. Wifi is free in the lobby.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business