This hotel is clean, beautifully kept, and service is great. I accidentally left my shaving kit in my room after checkout. The staff kept it for me until I could retrieve it. The parking is a bit expensive, but it's very convenient to John Wayne Airport, and there are lots of good restaurants around. It would be a less expensive place to stay for a family heading to Disneyland. Rooms are a bit small and the elevator area can get jammed up, but great place otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling to Orange County for business or pleasure, the Irvine Marriott Hotel places you in the center of it all. This Irvine hotel, CA features a contemporary renovated lobby and lounge with live entertainment, intimate gathering spaces and unique dining experiences, and is ideally situated minutes from famous Southern California beaches, world-class Irvine shopping, Disney, golf, and entertainment. Located just two blocks from the John Wayne Airport, our guests enjoy complimentary shuttle service that provides a relaxing and hassle-free arrival experience. Our guest rooms feature the luxurious Marriott bedding package and flat screen HD TVs. After dining with us in FLOE Lounge, work out your body in our state-of-the-art fitness center or relax in the indoor/outdoor swimming pool. With 27,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and 25 breakout rooms, the Irvine Marriott Hotel is perfect for all types of events, social or corporate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Irvine Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Irvine Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Marriott Orange County, CA