“November 1 thru 4, 2013”

Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Casper, Wyoming, United States
“November 1 thru 4, 2013”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

everyone and everything was excellent and would stay again. Great location and when I had a question it got answered right away and if I needed something it was taken care of. The rooms are very clean and the bed was wonderful. We had our High School reunion there(47) and if we do our 50th I am sure we will be back

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dolores E, General Manager at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Michael,

We really enjoyed having your group in house for the reunion acitivies. I'm really pleased to see that you had a good time and enjoyed the hotel and the staff. Hearing that the staff was responsive to all of your needs is of course music to my ears. We emphasize personal service to all of our guests as if they were family and our team members really take it to heart. I'm so glad that you were pleased with their service and that it helped make your stay a pleasant one. It's nice to hear that you liked the guest rooms and of course the Hilton Bed. I too hope you'll be back for your 50th reunion and would love it if you could get back even before that time. It's nearly 80 degrees here today so maybe we can entice you to leave Wyoming for our sunny coast again. We would love to see you. But I know it's always nice to get back home. Hope you have a great holiday season.
Best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Korean first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Great location just across freeway from the airport. Shuttles all day make it hassle-free. Went here for a Conspiracy Theory type of conference, LOL. Star attraction being Graham Hancock, which was awesome! Hotel bar is nicely located between conference rooms and the hotel elevators. Couldn't say any more about the smoking floors. YEAH! Cali is awesome! Free-WiFi worked great. Try Lobster rolls from the bar. BOOM!

Room Tip: If you smoke, definitely request the smoking floors.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of our convenient shuttle service to the airport just across from the hotel, and I'm glad that it worked out so well for you. It appears that you also had a chance to enjoy the lounge. I loved your comment on the lobster rolls as they are one of my favorites also. We do have an extremely limited number of smoking rooms available in the hotel, so I'm happy that you were able to get one of them and that they made your stay more pleasant. We enjoyed having your group here at the hotel and hope we will see you all again sometime in the future. Thanks again for letting us know about your visit.

philadelphila, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My experience at the Hilton Hotel was very peaceful and very satisfying. The staff was excellent, the food was great, and the hotel was in a very prime location of the airport. The International House of Pancakes was in a nice part of the airport. The hotel was very convenient and accessible enough to navigate my way around the shopping district.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Iris S
Dolores E, General Manager at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear Iris S.,

We sincerely appreciate you taking time to share the positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear your stay was met with incredible team members who were part of making your trip satisfying and peaceful. We agree that our location is convenient to many attractions including IHOP and shopping and all the wonderful sites our city has to offer.

If travels bring you to Irvine, CA in the near future, we hope that you once again choose the Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
Warmly,
Canoga Park, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I had a business trip recently and stayed at the Irvine Hilton. The lobby is beautiful, there is a restaurant/bar area. Rooms are spacious and clean. I made use of room service and they were extremely fast. The lemon cake is delish! Check in and out was quick and easy. Would definitely stay here again

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dolores E, General Manager at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Lindsey,

I'm so happy to see that you had a great stay at our hotel this month. It seems that you found everything you need at the hotel, and hopefully had an opportunity to enjoy yourself a little as well. I agree with you that the lemon cake is delicious. It's one of my favorites. We really appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay, and are grateful for your continued loyalty to the hotel. Looking forward to your next visit.
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is an ideal location for a airport connection. It is so close you can walk or there is a shuttle available. The staff are pleasant and courteous. The room was large and comfortable. It also offered a balcony which is quite enjoyable. The rate was reasonable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dolores E, General Manager at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
James,

It's great to hear your comments on the hotel and your impressions of the property. We are blessed with a wonderful location if you are utilizing the Orange County Airport. Many of our guests love the brief walk to the airport in our consistently nice weather, but most take advantage of our airport shuttle service for easy pickup and drop-off. It's especially nice to hear your kind comments regarding the service you have received from our staff. They are the heart of our hotel. I hope you will remain a "regular guest" for us whenever you find yourself coming to the
Orange County area. We look forward to your next visit.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stay here about every other week on business, and the hotel is always excellent. Check-in is consistently simple and pleasant. The rooms are immaculately clean and well-appointed. There is an incredible year-round outdoor pool (30 yards long, with accompanying hot tub) surrounded by a spacious patio. The fitness center is fully equipped with the latest Precor machines, etc... But my highest marks go to the staff. Having stayed here dozens upon dozens of times, I can say that every single interaction I have had with employees, including the sales/reservations representatives, check-in (shout out to Miguel), housekeepers, dining staff (especially Sergio) and valets has been positive. For anyone considering this hotel, whether for business or pleasure, you'll be made to feel welcome from start to finish.

Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments here and provide your thoughts regarding our hotel. Thanks especially for the very nice remarks about our hotel staff members and the friendly service they provide to our guests. I get to observe their actions and great service attitudes every day, but it means so much more to hear it from a guest who has frequented the hotel as often as yourself. I'm also so pleased to hear how impressed you have been with our Housekeeping staff and the cleanliness of your guest room, and that you have had the chance to enjoy some of the other hotel amenities and facilities. I will certainly let Miguel and Sergio know of your comments and I'm sure they will be pleased as well. We truly are appreciate of your continued loyalty to the property and the Hilton brand, and assure you we will work even harder to be worthy of your patronage in the future. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Fairfield, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The Restaurant/Bar/Lounge area is nice, a bit overpriced for food/drinks. Very clean and staff is extremely accommodating. Can't sleep comfortably due to 'flushing toilet' sounds from other rooms. No fan in bathrooms either. The hotel needs to be updated. Great place for air travelers, right across from John Wayne Airport.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Manuela,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your comments on your stay at the hotel. This type of candid response is invaluable to us in letting us see how our guests view our facility and services. I am pleased to see that you found the staff very accommodating and the hotel very clean, I am sorry that you were not able to sleep comfortably during your stay. That is not something that we normally see, and I wish we could have had the opportunity to find a quieter room for you. Nevertheless I am pleased that our convenient location was perfect for your needs and that you enjoyed the hotel facilities. Like all major hotels, we have annual plans for upgrading the facilities and this includes the guest rooms in the near future. Again thank you for your feedback.