“Peaceful”

Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My experience at the Hilton Hotel was very peaceful and very satisfying. The staff was excellent, the food was great, and the hotel was in a very prime location of the airport. The International House of Pancakes was in a nice part of the airport. The hotel was very convenient and accessible enough to navigate my way around the shopping district.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Iris S
Dolores E, General Manager at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Iris S.,

We sincerely appreciate you taking time to share the positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear your stay was met with incredible team members who were part of making your trip satisfying and peaceful. We agree that our location is convenient to many attractions including IHOP and shopping and all the wonderful sites our city has to offer.

If travels bring you to Irvine, CA in the near future, we hope that you once again choose the Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
Warmly,

There are newer reviews for Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I had a business trip recently and stayed at the Irvine Hilton. The lobby is beautiful, there is a restaurant/bar area. Rooms are spacious and clean. I made use of room service and they were extremely fast. The lemon cake is delish! Check in and out was quick and easy. Would definitely stay here again

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Dolores E, General Manager at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Lindsey,

I'm so happy to see that you had a great stay at our hotel this month. It seems that you found everything you need at the hotel, and hopefully had an opportunity to enjoy yourself a little as well. I agree with you that the lemon cake is delicious. It's one of my favorites. We really appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay, and are grateful for your continued loyalty to the hotel. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is an ideal location for a airport connection. It is so close you can walk or there is a shuttle available. The staff are pleasant and courteous. The room was large and comfortable. It also offered a balcony which is quite enjoyable. The rate was reasonable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Dolores E, General Manager at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

James,

It's great to hear your comments on the hotel and your impressions of the property. We are blessed with a wonderful location if you are utilizing the Orange County Airport. Many of our guests love the brief walk to the airport in our consistently nice weather, but most take advantage of our airport shuttle service for easy pickup and drop-off. It's especially nice to hear your kind comments regarding the service you have received from our staff. They are the heart of our hotel. I hope you will remain a "regular guest" for us whenever you find yourself coming to the
Orange County area. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stay here about every other week on business, and the hotel is always excellent. Check-in is consistently simple and pleasant. The rooms are immaculately clean and well-appointed. There is an incredible year-round outdoor pool (30 yards long, with accompanying hot tub) surrounded by a spacious patio. The fitness center is fully equipped with the latest Precor machines, etc... But my highest marks go to the staff. Having stayed here dozens upon dozens of times, I can say that every single interaction I have had with employees, including the sales/reservations representatives, check-in (shout out to Miguel), housekeepers, dining staff (especially Sergio) and valets has been positive. For anyone considering this hotel, whether for business or pleasure, you'll be made to feel welcome from start to finish.

Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments here and provide your thoughts regarding our hotel. Thanks especially for the very nice remarks about our hotel staff members and the friendly service they provide to our guests. I get to observe their actions and great service attitudes every day, but it means so much more to hear it from a guest who has frequented the hotel as often as yourself. I'm also so pleased to hear how impressed you have been with our Housekeeping staff and the cleanliness of your guest room, and that you have had the chance to enjoy some of the other hotel amenities and facilities. I will certainly let Miguel and Sergio know of your comments and I'm sure they will be pleased as well. We truly are appreciate of your continued loyalty to the property and the Hilton brand, and assure you we will work even harder to be worthy of your patronage in the future. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The Restaurant/Bar/Lounge area is nice, a bit overpriced for food/drinks. Very clean and staff is extremely accommodating. Can't sleep comfortably due to 'flushing toilet' sounds from other rooms. No fan in bathrooms either. The hotel needs to be updated. Great place for air travelers, right across from John Wayne Airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Manuela,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your comments on your stay at the hotel. This type of candid response is invaluable to us in letting us see how our guests view our facility and services. I am pleased to see that you found the staff very accommodating and the hotel very clean, I am sorry that you were not able to sleep comfortably during your stay. That is not something that we normally see, and I wish we could have had the opportunity to find a quieter room for you. Nevertheless I am pleased that our convenient location was perfect for your needs and that you enjoyed the hotel facilities. Like all major hotels, we have annual plans for upgrading the facilities and this includes the guest rooms in the near future. Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Typical airport hotel, over-priced full service hotel...Charges for parking but right across the street from the Orange County / John Wayne Airport. Check in was fine. Paid extra for an executive floor room, but this hotel apparently does not have an executive lounge. Not worth the money unless you just need the convenience of being literally right across the street from the Orange County Airport

1  Thank Edward K

Edward,

Thanks for taking the time to comment on your stay at the hotel this month. We appreciate your business and are sorry that you feel that our hotel as well as other full service hotel properties do not offer value. As you noted, full service hotels all charge for parking and our fees are very similar to others in the area. Our location across from the airport is extremely convenient and I am pleased that it worked well for you. Our Executive floors are the highest in the hotel and include amenities not available in other guest rooms. There has not been a lounge on these floors since 2005 but we feel they do offer value for the small additional charge. We do thank you for your feedback and hope we will have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed here last year and am glad I returned again. Room was great and comfortable everything seemed new! and the people were all outstanding. Plenty of TV channels to choose from and loved the big HD screen to watch it on!

Checking in was simple even though I forgot all my paperwork Miguel Saveedo was extremely helpful and also took the extra time and made my son excited about the trip by caring about what he was doing too. A perfect way to start the busy weekend.

Had breakfast at the hotel and it was great and the area was very relaxing.

It is a very well kept hotel and really makes a great impression as you enter from the front or thru the courtyard. Thank you !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Dolores E, General Manager at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

I am so glad you returned to the hotel again this year and had a lovely visit with us. It's so nice to hear that you enjoyed your guest rooom and had an opportunity to eat in the restaurant and have a relaxing breakfast. Your comments regarding the service staff and especially Miguel at the Front Desk are truly appreciated by me, and I know they will be pleased to hear them as well. It sounds as if Miguel and your son had a great liitle visit and I'm so glad that your son was exicted about your trip. Miguel truly enjoys his conversations with our guests, and the chance to assist them with their travel needs. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.