“Very bad - Would not recommend this hotel”

Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Bad Service, rude Stuff, smelling rooms, noise in the rooms, noisy air condition, smelling lobby, bad quality of food. The bread in the breakfast is not fresh at all. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I had a good experience with Hilton earlier when I stayed in Delaware and booked my stay in Hilton at this location (MacArthur Blvd, Irvine, CA)

1  Thank Sudha N
There are newer reviews for Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have been staying at this location every week for the past three years.it's a very clean hotel right by orange County airport with great customer service.I almost know everyone that works there and they are all nice and helpful.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel needs to send their employees back to training. It is unreal how bad the employees are at this hotel. If you need to be next to an Airport, pick the hotel next door. The rooms are stuck in the 80s and the floor I was on smelled like smoke. There is no fresh air except for the sliding door that opens 4 inches. The room temp was always hot eventough I ran the AC the entire time. Again, the staff needs to go back to training ASAP, or go to a different type of training.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Easy and helpful check-in experience. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. 24-hour gym. Would definitely stay again. Close to highways. Easy access to everything. Would take advantage of the pool next time!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was my 1st time to this Hotel. I live in LA but my aunt and I just wanted to get away for the weekend and I love the area. Hotel was clean and rooms ok size but bathroom is a bit small for my taste. Everything I asked for was granted with no problems. Even got my room cleaned at 5pm when I finally left it for the day. $18/night for parking is a bit much for me also especially when I had to park in the very back of the hotel every night. With that being said also the parking was full the hotel did not feel crowed. Lobby nice and quiet. BTW this hotel is across the street from the Airport and I only heard 2 planes the entire time. Great noise reduction plan.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chocacvrdkiss
Dolores E, General Manager at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very pleased you found our location and services the ideal getaway. Our location is convenient to many Orange County attractions and we hope you and your Aunt fully enjoyed yourselves.

We hope the next time you think of taking another getaway, that you think of us once again.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I picked this hotel based upon location. The hotel is very easy to find and there are a lot of things to do in the area {South Coast Plaza Mall is great!!}. Parking is $18/day and I had no trouble finding a close spot at night.

The room was a pretty nice size, clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was pretty basic, but had lots of counter space {which I appreciated}.

Overall I was happy with my stay. I feel the hotel could use some updating. I'd likely stay here again, though.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased you found our amenities and our location to your complete satisfaction. South Coast Plaza can be a dangerous place but confident you thoroughly enjoyed yourself.

If travels bring you to Irvine, CA in the near future, we hope you will once again choose our hotel.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This was my third visit to this Hilton property. The rooms are clean, modern and spacious. The staff was very friendly. My only negative comment relates to parking. Several hotel events occurring during our stay made parking tight and inconvenient.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Dolores E, General Manager at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear RoadWarrior519,

First and foremost thank you for your continued patronage. It appears that during each of your stays you have been met with friendly faces and services you have come to expect from a member of the Hilton family. That brings many smiles to our faces.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you experienced with regards to parking. We do try to minimize such occurrences when we have multiple events at our hotel. We greatly appreciate the feedback an always look towards improving.

We hope the next time your are in Irvine, CA you will come back to see us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest Regards,