Hotel that makes extended stays comfortable. I have been staying here for more than 2 weeks in a Queen bed studio
1. Very close to the Irvine Spectrum Center and the offices around this area.
2. I have stayed in other Candlewood suites and the level of service from the staff here is better.
3. Cost effective pricing and they have good corporate rates for long stays
4. Complimentary washer and dryer use
5. Hotel seems to have been recently refurbished so it does not appear dated
6. Kitchen with stove, microwave, utensils - something that is very important to me on extended stays as I do not like to eat out every day
7. Irvine city Shuttle service (Route D) stop is just a couple of minutes away and has regular service during working hours
8. Average gym, but good enough when you are on the move
1. No restaurant, or breakfast but that is standard across all Candlewood suites
2. Finding the hotel the first time might be difficult, so remember to enter the campus of Hoag Irvine hospital and turn right. Even with a GPS you might be lost for a bit.
My colleagues who have stayed in other hotels like Extended Stay America and La Quinta in Irvine have recommended this place. I would definitely want to stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Candlewood Suites Orange County Irvine/Spectrum Hotel is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, range, and dishwasher. Traveling on business? Bring your laptop and work efficiently at your executive desk. Communication is no problem with voicemail, free local calls, free high speed Internet access and two separate phone lines. Borrow your favorite movie or music from the hotel library and enjoy in your room from the comfort of your recliner. Hungry? Visit the Candlewood Cupboard, our on-site convenience store, and charge it to your room. Work off some stress in our 24-hour fitness center. Staying a long time? Take advantage of our on-site complimentary laundry facility. We re a pet friendly hotel too (fees apply). We are conveniently located off of the 405 or 5 Freeway in Orange County, and just minutes from the John Wayne Airport. The Spectrum Entertainment Center is minutes away where you will find fabulous bars and restaurants as well as a 21 Stadium Theater, a comedy club and a variety of stores for shopping. Orange County is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Southern California, including Huntington and Newport Beaches. We are also an easy day trip to the sites of Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum Hotel Irvine
- Candlewood Suites Irvine
- Candlewood Irvine
- Irvine Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum CA