“Business Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Irvine
“Business Stay”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I normally stay only at Hilton's when I travel for business. The location is what brought me to the Wyndham. The staff will have me coming back. They were attentive and friendly. The room was spotless. The on-site restaurant had great food. All that being said, what really made my stay was the front desk upon leaving the hotel. I had an early flight and their shuttle driver had already left for the airport. Instead of making me wait for his return, they located another driver and had him take me to the airport. That is the kind of thing that makes a difference when you are a frequent traveler.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Allyson S,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! I am so happy to hear that we’ve won you over as a Wyndham Irvine guest. It’s great to know that the team is providing the level of service that would convince you to change your buying habits. Thank you as well for the kind comments about the staff, cleanliness, restaurant, and shuttle service. I will be sure to share your review with my entire team. We look forward to your next visit.

Justin Gammon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

The stay at the Wyndham was great. The gentleman that operates the 14th floor lounge, Ross, was very hospitable and took care of all his patrons. The renovations to the Wyndham are top notch and the restaurant has good food at a fair price. I would definitely recommend this as a great place to stay.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Shane I,

Thank you for the great review and for the kind comments about Ross! He is a true asset to our guests and to the hotel. Thank you as well for the feedback on our renovation. We’re very excited about our new product and it’s great to hear that our guests are also excited. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Downey, California
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Very nice place to stay. I've come to the Wyndham for a getaway with my daughters and also for a getaway with my fiancé. Bed is super comfy and room service is always on time. Grapefruit juice is pretty horrible and watered down.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Portia M,

Thank you for your very kind review. I was happy to hear that you’ve stayed with us a couple times and that you’ve enjoyed each of your stays. Thank you as well for the feedback on the grapefruit juice. I’ll share this with my restaurant manager and make sure we address this concern.

Irvine
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Price was fair, service was friendly and location was okay, however I had one small problem. I'll call this problem "in room dining".
When I arrived to my room I looked around, curious about an odd smell, and to my surprise I found a pizza box in the dresser drawer! Well at first I was very excited, I love pizza! However upon further inspection. I found the box to be empty. Next time, please, either remove the box prior to my stay or leave me some pizza!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear Jose M,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very sorry to hear about the pizza box in your room. That is an unacceptable oversight on our part and I discussed this with my Executive Housekeeper to ensure we are more thorough when cleaning our rooms. I appreciate your levity in this situation, but please note that we take it seriously and will make sure it does not happen again.