I would have thought a hotel like the Wyndham would have been better. The rooms are small, they only have double beds, the pillows were either too soft or very lumpy from washing. They obviously spend lots of money making the hotel look nice, but don't spend it on making sure you get a good nights rest. Then to make matters worse, you are already paying to stay in one of their rooms, but you have to pay to park your car there too. They don't make enough on the room but have to charge for parking? Guests staying at the hotel should not have to pay for parking. There was nothing special about this hotel at all. I have had better experiences at cheaper hotels.
This is not a hotel I will return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Orange County California and a short drive from the John Wayne Airport, the Wyndham Irvine - Orange County Airport hotel is an ideal destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Guests in town for business will enjoy the hotel’s close proximity to several local corporate headquarters, while those getting away from it all are sure to enjoy the abundance of local beaches, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Irvine - Orange County Airport Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Crowne Plaza
- Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport CA