“I will come again”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Irvine
“I will come again”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The check in was quick. The room was very nice and very clean. My dog was on this trip with me and everyone - staff and guests - were good about her.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

1 Thank Fern S
WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Fern S,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I’m happy to hear that our pet-friendly policy made the stay for you and your little companion an enjoyable stay. We hope to welcome you both back soon.

Justin Gammon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
South Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Wyndham was an excellent experience. Hotel is spotless, modern, and in a super convenient location. Each and every staff we encountered were friendly, professional and courteous. One of our better experiences out of a dozen hotels in the area. Will definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014
WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Vtlaw544,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We appreciate both your business and your feedback. Your kind comments about the staff and the cleanliness will be shared with my entire team. We look forward to your next visit!

LAS VEGAS
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It was a nice hotel to stay at. Location is not far from beaches and in a quiet area. Rooms have been remodeled since I stayed last time. Comfortable beds. The reason for the four star is the service that I received while staying there. Called for pillows and then never came. There was a handful of things that were not in working order: one phone in the room, ice machine on our floor, elevator. Was left a letter thanking for being a valued customer and here is a gift bag, and the bag was not left. So, the customer service could use some improvement. But overall a good stay. I would recommend as an option to friends!

Room Tip: We stayed in the corner unit with a king size bed. It has a pull out sofa sleeper.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Filanna T,

Thank you for staying with us and for the detailed review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay despite the challenges you mentioned. I apologize for the service concerns you’ve shared. I will be sharing your email with my entire team and we will use it as an opportunity to improve. Your feedback is a gift we will definitely take advantage of. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon and to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit.

Tustin, California
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I took my husband out for his birthday and wanted a hotel close to home. We ended up being upgraded to a corner studio suite with floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious sleeping area and a great view! Overall the experience was fantastic and we will definitely return soon!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JessicaWelch
Dear JessicaWelch,

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your birthday celebration. I am happy that we were able to provide you with an upgrade to make this stay even better. We look forward to your next visit and to providing you with another great experience.

Fullerton, California
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in an executive suite on the 14th floor. The room was beautiful and clean and the mattress was very comfortable. Room service was quick and delicious. We loved the free breakfast in the morning and the free happy hour at night! The highlight of our trip was Ross, the attendant for the breakfast and happy hour. He was absolutely delightful and exhibited top notch customer service! It was an all-around wonderful experience and we will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Stay in an executive suite on the 14th floor!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Misststyles87,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. Thank you as well for your great comments about Ross. He is an incredible employee that always has a positive impact on the guests he interacts with. I am happy to hear that he was able to make your stay so enjoyable. I will be sure to share your feedback with him and the rest of my team.