The first thing I thought when I went in was "wow, this is going to be very expensive" witch means it was very beautiful and classy, but when I knew the price I was really amezed that it wasn´t expensive at all. Then we went up to the rooms and of course, they were as expected. Plus flawless internet, hehe, I love this feature in any hotel.
The only thing missing was ice, yes, ice, hehe. I needed some ice and searched for it on 2 different floors, it never occured to me to call roomservice, but oh well... I still give it an excellent rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Orange County California and a short drive from the John Wayne Airport, the Wyndham Irvine - Orange County Airport hotel is an ideal destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Guests in town for business will enjoy the hotel’s close proximity to several local corporate headquarters, while those getting away from it all are sure to enjoy the abundance of local beaches, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Irvine - Orange County Airport Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Crowne Plaza
- Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport CA