“modern stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport

Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Tlaxcala, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

The first thing I thought when I went in was "wow, this is going to be very expensive" witch means it was very beautiful and classy, but when I knew the price I was really amezed that it wasn´t expensive at all. Then we went up to the rooms and of course, they were as expected. Plus flawless internet, hehe, I love this feature in any hotel.
The only thing missing was ice, yes, ice, hehe. I needed some ice and searched for it on 2 different floors, it never occured to me to call roomservice, but oh well... I still give it an excellent rating.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Ioserg,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced with the ice. I am aware that we did have two ice machines that required repairs. I am happy to report that the parts required to fix the machines were delivered and the machines are back in working order. I hope that you find yourself back in Irvine soon and that we have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay!

Costa Mesa, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Had a wonderful stay at the Wyndham in Irvine for my birthday. The staff went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my day special. Everyone was friendly and helpful... Gary at the front desk was personable and made check in a breeze! Our room was the best in the house!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
Dear Melissa S,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your birthday with us and that Gary was able to make your stay a great experience. I hope your travels bring you back our way soon and that you allow us the opportunity to provide you with another great stay!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I can not say enough good things about this hotel! Let's start with check-in. I was greeted by Jon the Front Office Manager. He was all smiles, checked us into our room in no time, and was just very, very pleasant. The other front desk employee was pleasant and smiling.

We stayed in their Executive Studio Suite. The room was gorgeous with great views. It was immaculately clean, very well appointed, luxury finishes, very quiet, and an overall relaxing feel. The beds are nothing short of heaven. I did not use the sofa bed, but did sit on the sofa to read and it was very comfortable. There was also a comfy chair and ottoman. The desk area was very spacious. I was in Irvine for business, so having a really generous work are was perfect. The desk chair was ergonomically designed. The robes in the robe were a very nice touch. The executive floor offers evening snacks and breakfast that is delicious. It is key card access only which is great.

The pool area was clean and the pool was great! Nice to swim after a long day of work. The restaurant has a great atmosphere and the food is equally good. We did not use it, but the property offers valet for a reasonable rate for a hotel of this quality.

I would certainly recommend this hotel. A perfect 10 whether you are here for business or want a romantic getaway. Oh, Disney is just 15 minutes away and the John Wayne Airport is a 4 minute drive or their is a shuttle.

Room Tip: Any room here is a great, but I really loved the Executive Floor. It was well worth the rate and th...
Green Features: I was really happy to stay at a green hotel. This property is chic, stylish and all around gorgeous.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Stachia B
WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Stachia B,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! Your detailed feedback is very much appreciated! I would also like to thank you for calling out the excellent service you received from Jon. I will be sure to share your review with him and the rest of my team. I hope your travels bring you back our way soon and that we have the opportunity to provide you with another fantastic stay!

Justin Gammon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irvine
Hilton Garden Inn Irvine / Orange County Airport
The Duke Hotel Newport Beach
The Duke Hotel Newport Beach
#10 of 17 in Newport Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,482 reviews

Been to Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport? Share your experiences!