“Traveler”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The staff at the Wyndham was awesome and super friendly. The front desk and Cindy totally went out of their way to make me feel welcomed. The hotel it self was clean and very comfortable. I was welcomed and check in was effortless.

• Stayed: July 2014
WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Mik3ywin,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! Your kind comments about the Cindy and the rest of the staff are greatly appreciated. I hope your travels bring you back our way soon. We look forward to providing you with another awesome stay!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Overall, our stay was very pleasant. The staff was friendly and helpful. The parking attendants were friendly and more than helpful. I do suggest brochures of, "The District", be available to guests at check-in. It is a great place to hang-out, in addition to the beach areas.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Dear 241GLO,

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I have shared your review with my Director of Rooms and he is working with The District to ensure we have an adequate stock of brochures. We do typically have them available but we go through them very quickly. Thanks again and hurry back!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Used the Wyndham as our staff hotel for a week long conference in the area. They worked a great group rate block and provided exceptional service! The rooms were roomy and spotless. Great location and easy access to the Orange County area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear DanR983,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! It was absolutely our pleasure to have you and your group at our hotel. I am very happy to hear that it went so well and I look forward to the next time we can provide you with another 5-star experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The Wyndham - Irvine Airport is located in a business park not too far off the interstate. It's a little tricky to find the first time you arrive, but easy to find after that. The staff are friendly and accommodating.

There are plenty of places to eat around the hotel. Tourist attractions and shopping venues are not too far. The shuttle service is very convenient and will drop off guests on a pretty regular basis as well as pick up/drop off at the Irvine airport. They have a great Happy Hour everyday from 3-7 PM. The food is good and reasonably priced (even outside of Happy Hour).

Note that parking is $18 per entry. You do get in/out privileges. Fortunately, wedding guests received a reduced rate of $10 per night. Whew.

The only average mark I'd give them is on the mattress. It was too firm for me, but I survived for the three nights I stayed there.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LoveToGo37

Dear LoveToGo37,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide such a thorough review of the hotel. I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of all the amenities and the location the hotel has to offer. I am sorry to hear that the mattress was not to your liking, but I am happy to hear that it didn’t ruin your stay. I hope your travels bring you back our way again soon and that we have the opportunity to provide you with another 5-star experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I booked this hotel for a weekend getaway to Orange County with my boyfriend as we usually go to the OC Fair every year. The hotel is located in the business district which was very safe, nice and quiet. The John Wayne airport is also closed by. Also there were many eateries near by the hotel as well. The staff was very nice and pleasant. I had forgotten my razor at home and they offered to bring one up for me in my room which was nice. When I asked for a late check out, they were nice about it.

The hotel has an indoor swimming pool and a basketball court which sadly we didn't get to use. The hotel does have free wifi but at time the connection was weak. One thing to know though is that the hotel room doesn't have a refrigerator and parking is about $12 a day.

Overall I would give this hotel a 3.5 stars and would recommend this hotel. It's clean, nice and the staff were lovely.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Prin A,

Thank you for the kind review. Your thorough feedback about the hotel is greatly appreciated. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you would recommend our hotel. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon and to provide you with a 5-star stay.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I booked the hotel for a weekend getaway with my boyfriend. The hotel is located in the executive business areas which is in a safe neighborhood. There were a lot of eateries near by. The staff were very nice and pleasant. I forgot to bring my razor bland and they were going to bring it up to me room. We wanted to use their indoor swimming pool and basketball court but didn't have a chance.

I would recommend this hotel as it clean, nice and safe. One thing to know though is that there is no refrigerator in the room :)

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Wanlop A

Dear Wanlop A,

Thank you for the kind review. I am happy to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay with us. I am also happy to hear that my staff was able to accommodate your needs. I hope your travels bring you back our way soon and that we have the opportunity to provide you with another good stay.