“Great casino”

Casino at Jackson Rancheria
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a chance at this popular casino featuring more than 1,400 machines and a variety of table games such as Blackjack, Pai Gow, Let It Ride, Three Card Poker, Lucky Ladies and Shoot Out.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

They have completely updated the casino. There is a very nice lounge with comfortable seating. You can go up and order a free beverage and relax. The food at the buffet is good; They didn't have spaghetti but Robin the cook fixed me a plate. Later I went to get a slice of pie and they didn't have Lemon Meringue but the person behind the counter went somewhere and brought me back a slice. The casino has a food court and a restaurant for casual dinning plus a more formal place to eat upstairs. There is good variety of slots. There is one thing I think Jackson Rancheria can improve on is the non-smoking section which is open and right next to the smoking area, that was the only reason I didn't give it a 5. Jackson Rancheria has some good shows plus they will be having wine tasting the end of May. I went to the wine tasting 2 years ago and it was well worth the $20 if you buy your tickets in advance in the casino or $25. at the door I recommend you go you won't regret it.

1  Thank Gene G

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Nice facilites. The casino was clean and had a wide variety of machines and tables to play. We even won a little money. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was a good time.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I haven't been to the Rancheria's Buffet since it moved downstairs with the casino. They've improved the smell of cigarettes by having a "no smoking" portion of it and next to buffet. Brunch has tremendously improved, the way it used to be upstairs. I've been back there several times, as well as on a Friday fish buffet. Service has improved with waiters and line cooks. Eggs Benedict is back, which has always been my favorite. Hope their lunch and dinner has improved on weeknights. We'll go and see soon. I do recommend visiting their buffet.

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The food was good but not great. We can in for lunch only and ended up at the buffet just as it opened so the fish should not have been dry. And just to get to the buffet we had to go though all that cigarette smoke Lucky for us the restaurant had a good exhaust system. Not sure I would go back but I would give them a second just to see if maybe I was wrong.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

While visiting my cousins in Moke Hill, we visited the casino several times. Love those slots! We were treated to comp. Tacos that were great. judy, penobscot, maine