A usual Holiday Inn Express, limited service hotel. Young woman working desk extremely pleasant and helpful. Allowed our large party to hang out in the breakfast room the evening before and entertain ourselves. Our room first had to be changed because of a high pitched whining sound that she said came from the hotel dryers, then our new room had a hair dryer and an iron that did not work. Gave us a replacement for the iron, but had no options but to go to a family member's room to use their dryer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Stay Smart" with Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Jackson, California! Escape to historic Jackson, California on the Scenic Highway 49, which leads you to the many wonders of the Gold Country. Visit multiple quant towns with an abundance of antique and specialty shops here in the Mother Lode. Mokelumne River is just minutes down the highway and wishes to help you create some magical memories while relaxing or living-it-up next to the water. Families and people of all ages will be enticed by the beauty that engulfs Amador County. For you fish lovers, we have a few lakes that are sure to "catch" your attention! Open tournaments for fishing happen yearly at Lake Pardee and Camanche Lake is fun to take a swim in or even to break some waves on your jet skis! Golfers tend to love the fact that there are two golf courses in our area including Mace Meadows Golf Course being minutes up Highway 88. There are tournaments, fun events and great people and food! All located within 20 - 30 minutes from our hotel, you'll find wineries in stretches of Plymouth and the Shenandoah Valley with rows of cascading vineyards for miles to see. Snuggled nicely in the winery area is the Amador Flower Farm which features vibrant flowers, plants and staff!A pumpkin patch excites many in the Fall as well! For those who love the snow, located an hour drive up Highway 88 is Kirkwood Ski Resort. We sell discounted Ski Lift Tickets for Adults, Teens and Children during the current season of the year! (Check out our Ski and Stay Package on our website during Ski Season.) Chaw'se Indian Grinding Rock State Park in Pine Grove, up Highway 88, is great for a solo retreat and a pleasure for couples or even families. They are also ADA compliant. A few miles down the road from this beautiful park, you'll find the just-big-enough town of Volcano, which has wonderful features including an outdoor amphitheater and cavern tours at Black Chasm. You can fill a photo album with fantastic captures of Daffodil bulbs from the 1800's that peak out each year at Daffodil Hill, just a few minutes' drive from Volcano. This outstanding family-owned (and still occupying the property daily as a residence) ranch and farm, opens their gates for a couple weeks in the Spring to the public and is a MUST-SEE of Amador County. Try your luck at the Jackson Rancheria Indian Casino, just 5 miles from here. Entertainment and good food awaits. To sum it up, we are just three hours from the gate of Yosemite and two hours from South Lake Tahoe and Heavenly Valley Ski Resort! We look forward to your visit to the Holiday Inn Express in Jackson, California! Cya soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Jackson
- Holiday Inn Jackson
- Holiday Inn Express Jackson
- Jackson Holiday Inn