“Good place for the money.”

El Campo Casa Resort Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jackson
El Campo Casa Resort Motel
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Pleasant 60’s era hacienda architecture nestled into hillside, room tiny but clean and reasonably maintained. Since I only slept there one night, I didn’t tour the grounds. Owner a pleasant fellow. Good if you are looking for inexpensive accomodations.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 April 2012

That is,don't stay here unless you enjoy being insulted by an arrogant innkeeper and you enjoy old,rundown motels.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We've stayed here several times, as my girlfriend's parents live in Pine Grove. Always quiet and clean. Affordable, clean and retro! We will stay here many more times.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Undr8d
Reviewed 27 October 2011

The place is old and dated. The owner is quick and efficient. It was $48, didn't expect a miracle. The internet worked excellent.
Room small, a bit dusty but overall clean.
We ate at Mountain Mikes Pizza, a quick walk away.
I would stay there again in the same situation.

It was dark when we got there so the garden held little value to me.

Room Tip: small room pack light
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Benched45
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I found this lovely motel on the internet. We spent a night there on our way home from Lake Tahoe. We had never stayed in Jackson before, but we will definitely be back! This adorable little motel is wonderful. It reminds you of the old haciendas. I had requested a garden-level room and was most pleasantly surprised. The expansive gardens are so peaceful and soothing - we literally sat out on the lawn for at least an hour or two after checking in. And the next morning there was a flock of guinea hens wandering around the rose garden - being a lifelong city kid, I took tons of photos. The room was very clean and comfortable. The previous comments about the tiny bathrooms are accurate - but so what? The ambience more than makes up for this! We plan to return to El Campo Casa in the near future for a nice long weekend.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank goldilocksSanJoseCA
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I loved the potential this place has. It should be remodeled into a boutique hotel. I love the grounds though they are neglected and not nurtured. The pool is also potentially fabulous, but the owners do not keep it up. There was debris all around and the patio furniture is worn and old. The shrubs were not trimmed and everything looked over grown and neglected. The lawn was not manicured and the flower beds were full of debris. If I had the money I would buy this place and remodel it to rise to its potential. I love the tericotta tile and the mission style architecture. It's just got old stuff and is lacking in decorating taste. The bed coverings are cheap and the art work on the walls is just nothing. I know its an inexpensive motel, but it has the possibilities of being such a classy place that hosts wine tastings and weddings. But in the shape it is in , it will never make it to this status. The female host was also very unfriendly. Its seemed she was almost irritated we were there. It was spooky, kind of like the bates motel greeting. It just has such charm, but its just not realized.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank libfam
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I spent almost every Saturday night in Room 2 or 4, for over a year and I loved it. The owners are very special people who made me feel very welcome and comfortable. I would recommend this very special place to everyone. The gardens and landscape are beautiful, calming and lush. The pool is huge and there is a play area for children and places to BBQ and eat outdoors. You can relax on a lounge chair and read or take a nap, too. Jackson and near-by Sutters Creek are rich in California history.

Room Tip: Rooms are cozy, clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Susan E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
2 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jackson
The Jackson Lodge
The Jackson Lodge
#5 of 7 in Jackson

Been to El Campo Casa Resort Motel? Share your experiences!