“Clean and good”

Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Jamestown
Price range: US$2 - US$24
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Great food super clean I was told by the health department It was one of the cleanest places to eat in the whole county. I think how clean a food place keeps there restroom give you a good idea how clean it is in the kitchen you can see the whole kitchen. All very clean and good food. A must try is the garlic soup. They also have full bar service.

1  Thank Travlinwisely

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We spent a night in Jamestown on our way to another city and had dinner here. It was pretty good. Nothing special but the staff was very nice and attentive, and food was good. The rice and beans were great. We really liked the chips but the salsa was just OK. The food was reasonably priced and it was more than enough. I asked my food to be made spicier but it wasn’t really spicy when it came. I just ate more jalapenos to make up for it! Overall it was good.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Four of us had great meals here. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere, all the food was good and plenty of it (in fact I couldn't finish my quesadilla) and the service was excellent. There is a good choice of bottled beers. It was excellent value too. We had a very pleasant evening here during our brief stay in Jamestown.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The food here is excellent and very reasonably priced. Hubby enjoyed a burrito, while I had 2 chicken flautas wrapped in corn tortillas; both meals served with a salad, rice and beans... truly delicious. Warmed tortilla chips with fresh salsa arrived as we took our seats and the waitress quickly changed them out to corn tortilla chips when I expressed a preference. Our water glasses were kept filled and we were not kept waiting for our dinners. There was enough on my plate to request a box so we could enjoy some leftovers the next day. I think hubby wishes he hadn't eaten his whole giant burrito, but it was just soooo good. The place is clean, the décor is modest (is a bit noisy and feels like a cafeteria), but the food simply wows. Try this...you won't regret it!

1  Thank Pamela G
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We love to eat here on Sundays after Prayer. Everything we've eaten has been very good.
This is another homey place.