“Very enjoyable!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming. There is a $5 fee to partake in the wine tasting but it gets waivered if you buy a bottle of wine from them. We left with a gorgeous bottle of red that I can't bear to open quite yet because I know once I do and it's gone that will be it because we can't obtain it from the UK!

Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
152 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 322 helpful votes
“Tasting Room of California's Finest Winery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Gianelli Winery has won more gold, silver, and bronze medals in blind tasting competitions during its seven years of releasing estate grown, hand-crafted, Italian varietals than any other vineyard in California! Definitely worth a drive out of your way. Owners Ron & Lori Gianelli have created the paramount boutique vineyard with the genius of winemaker Chuck Hovey.

While in Jamestown, have lunch or dinner at The National Hotel, down the street.

Visited June 2013
Redding, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Every possible Italian grape.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

We enjoy the variety of grapes that are not offered at other vineyards. The staff is is helpful with the flavor profiles and pairings with chocolate. Yum.

Visited June 2013
Santa Maria, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Wine, Great Blingy T-Shirts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

My mother-in-law the wine connoisseur knows all the great wine tasting rooms in the area, and we visited the tasting room at Thanksgiving time of 2011. Thoroughly enjoyed the wines and got a great T-shirt that I love to wear. (The mother-in-law got it for me, should have gotten her one, she's only 89 but going strong!) Have a bottle that I have stashed at home for a very special occasion, can't wait to drink it! Don't miss this Winery and Tasting Room!!

Visited November 2011
Sonora
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“#1 Winery in the World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

Every wine they make is fabulous. I have talked to others that agree 100%. Because of Gianelli Vineyards, I now like white wine. Their Red is the best too!! Just absolutely love them so much. Great story, I took my sister-in-law, for her first time wine tasting and we started in Murphys and I let her know the itinerary before hand & that we are going to "save the best winery for last". Our last stop of the day we were coming home from Murphys, we detoured and went Rawhide Rd. to visit my Favorite! We tasted their wines for free since I belong to their wine club, and once we were about to leave, my sister said, "you are right, WOW, this is the best wine we've had All day!!". I love wine, and know good wine. I would recommend everyone who appreciates wine, to visit them in person or online. You will not regret it!

Visited July 2012