“Great breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Angels Camp, California
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I tried a special breakfast plate that was a Mexican dish. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. On another trip I tried a hot beef sandwich but I was not a fan of it. I usually eat there for breakfast and I think I will stick to the breakfast menu!

Visited May 2014

Spokane, Washington
“A buttery breakfast that puts Paula Deen to shame”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Woods Creek Cafe truly is the "King of Jamestown/Sonora breakfast" joints. It has something for everyone and daily specials that make your breakfast-lovers brain explode. Can you say orange marmalade French toast? Wow! I am a huge breakfast groupie, but I usually go for the healthy egg options like a Denver omelet. Not this time; I was too tempted by the special, which was orange marmalade French toast with cream cheese. Aside from the cream cheese, there was an extra cup of the marmalade mixed with butter. Oh my. This place was in the midst of getting a new roof and didn't look like much, but it definitely lived up to the hype. My husband and I got our brekky to go then sat outside at the picnic table to enjoy our sugary morning plate in the sunshine.

• Visited June 2014
Apple Valley, California
“Jamestown Road Trip”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Our group had chosen this cafe for it's Trip Advisor reviews. Knowing there would be a wait, thankfully we were prepared. A definite locals favorite. A long wait, but the food and service was good. It is a very small restaurant with an abundance of cow decor. Not to pricey, but CASH ONLY. The chicken fried steak was delicious and the gravy was just as scrumptious as mentioned in past reviews. A good choice, if you can handle the very long wait to be seated.

2 Thank Carrie K
Sonora, California
“King of Jamestown/Sonora Breakfast establishments”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

From the outside I thought "doesn't look good" (My apologies to the to the owners). But once I walked through the entry doors I experienced an immediate about face. Homey decor, wonderful aromas. And then the service and food were absolutely divine. Get there early if you have a limited time frame. Otherwise, meet new folks and relax.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Quiche55
San Francisco, California
“Breakfast Bonanza”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Best place in town to stop in. Excellent selection of menu items. Very good service. All of the wait staff is very attentive. Come in before 9:45am or else you'll be waiting at least 20-30 minutes for a table. They only have 13 tables and only a few seat more than 4. Next time I'll be stopping in to try out their lunch menu.

• Visited March 2014