We stopped here after leaving San Fransisco on your way to Yosemite National Park. We were doing a not planned vacation so everything was up in the air. Came across this town and stayed in this hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Never stayed in a Hotel like this and it was exciting to us. Now it was just my husband and I so It was fine. Now if we had our teenage son that would be another story as the rooms were small but we expected that as it was a much older building. Our bed was comfortable enough to get some rest. But over all it just gave me that feeling of being back in my great grand parents house. Felt like we were with family. Breakfast was including. It did the job. Some of the other guests that were staying were very friendly as well as we all shared stories over breakfast. Where we were from and what our plans were for the day. I would stay here again if we ever go back to Yosemite.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage Hotel Jamestown
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - Royal Carriage
- Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel