“Thumbs up”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
San Francisco, California, United States
“Thumbs up”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Had the poached eggs on focaccia and a cappuccino - both were good and the service was very friendly. Would definitely stop here again.

• Visited January 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice stop on Route 1 for coffee or a quick bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife and I were driving north from San Francisco on Route 1, and we needed a coffee in mid-morning. We came to the Cafe Aquatica on the left side of the road in Jenner and stopped. I had a great cafe mocha and my wife hot chocolate. I wish that we had been hungry as the sandwich menu looked quite interesting. As it was, the local manager on duty was very friendly, the drinks were refreshing, and its location - Rt 1 on one side the the Pacific Ocean on the other - could not have been better. This is definitely worth a stop, at least for a drink.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank stan w
Penticton, Canada
“Amazing Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Stopped here while doing a road trip from San Diego to Seattle. What a great surprise. Amazing coffee which is micro roasted and well you can tell! Delicious. I did not have a chance to sample the food as we stopped here towards their closing time. I was so pleasantly surprised by this place that as we were driving away, I told my hubby that we must come back to Jenner, CA to explore this little town...what I really meant is drink coffee at this little place every day :)

Thank you for what you all do there. It is refreshing and much appreciated!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank B S
“Great food and coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Organic haven with good food, coffee, and really friendly locals. Loved this place. They make all their pastries in house, and they are damn good too. We had poached eggs the first morning and pastries the next day. My apple pie muffin was legit. Great fresh coffee brewed individually by the cup. Go here if you are in Jenner!

Visited October 2013
Wales
“Wonderful views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Fantastic views over the river. Great coffee and freshly made sandwiches. Popular with locals. We ate outside listening to live music and enjoying the sun and atmosphere.

Visited September 2013