“What a surprise - loved this house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Numbgum
San Diego, California
“What a surprise - loved this house”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

We booked this house sort of last minute and hoped we did not make a mistake....wow we were so impressed when we arrived. It is located off the beaten path but has all the amenities you would want for a week or weekend get a way. Our family of 4 fit very comfortably in this house and enjoyed both the inside and the outside. The kids enjoyed the hammock and the horse shoes - we all enjoyed the fire pit and the hot tub. My husband and son too remote control cars which were fun to use in all the dirt and we loved hiking around the area checking it out. We did one day at Joshua Tree which was nice and not too far but honestly we all enjoyed going back to the house and spending time there. This house was decorated very nicely and we enjoyed disconnecting from the world and relaxing as a family! Thank you - we will definitely be planning on going back and will recommend others to go.

Visit was for: Leisure

MissMuffi...
Irvine, California
“Desert Delight !”
Reviewed 9 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

We had the best time at the "Desert Palms" property. We wanted something private and secluded and that is exactly what we got. Some places oversell their properites w/ exaggerated descriptions, but this property is is exactly as described...even better than described. We felt like we were staying at a friend's house. The beds were comfortable and the kitchen was spacious. The decor was lovely and we loved the design. The dining room table and chairs caught my eye the second I walked through the door. So lovely! The pool (surprisingly large!), the hottub, and Horseshoes in the yard was awesome. At night, we watched the moon and stars. We saw tons of shooting stars. (The telescope was a cheapo one...It was the only disappointing thing. I wouldn't mention it, but those of you would want to use a telescope for viewing, you will not like this telescope.) Joshua Tree National Park was very close and we hiked during the day. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. No regrets! Thank you for offering this great property for us to enjoy. We loved our desert retreat!

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
Seattle
Reviewed 8 November 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing