Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Fabulous experience in Julian

This is a hidden gem for health and wellness. Vika is a wonderful example of a caring and very... read more

Reviewed 10 January 2020
OD647
Alpine, California
WOW!!!!!!

I got thee best massage ever t this place! Julian is such a quaint little town for shopping and... read more

Reviewed 3 January 2020
S9351BCdawnc

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for a wonderful, relaxing way to spend some time taking care of yourself in Julian you really can't do any better than scheduling a massage with Vika at the Julian Mountain Spa. You will be glad that you did.

Date of experience: January 2019
julianmountainspa, Owner at Julian Mountain Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2019

Thank you so much for for the review Sandra! We really appreciate you putting a good word out for us. And we look forward to seeing again!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

My husband and I visited the Julian Mountain Spa today. I had a luxurious facial with Chantel. I feel very spoiled after having her care for my skin. Her products were wonderful! She spent time looking over my face and making it feel clean and moisturized. My husband had a 90 minute massage with Vika. He is incredibly relaxed after spending time with her and her healing touch. This spa is amazing and Julian is lucky to have such a special place!

Date of experience: August 2018
Vika G, Owner at Julian Mountain Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

We love seeing you guys and grateful to be of service. Thank you for the review, we appreciated you very much!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I went here and had a wonderful experience we both had massages and Reiki energy healing sessions by Stephen. WE were relaxed and at peace after all our sessions. He was amazing and does excellent work and highly recommend! In addition, we spoke with Vika and Becky as well who were extremely helpful and also seemed fabulous in the work they do too! The overall atmosphere is inviting and welcoming and we will definitely be back!

Date of experience: March 2018
Vika G, Owner at Julian Mountain Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you Christine! We are so happy you had a good experience. We would be delighted to see you again!!