“Just super good!”
Review of Mom's Pie House

Mom's Pie House
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Julian
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I came here with some friends and we ordered a crunch apple pie warm and simple delicious *-* I strongly recommend this place!!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Loved the pie, loved the experience, loved watching them through the window making the pie. Not to Tart and perfectly sweet. great experience highly recommended

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Made a quick stop in the quaint mountain town of Julian on our way from SD to PS. Knew I wanted a slice of that famous apple pie that Julian is known for - but wasn't sure which one. Solely based my choice on looks and the long line coming out the door. Had a slice of apple boysenberry. Outstanding! Wish I would have bought the entire pie.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have been here several times over the years of living in San Diego area. I have to finally take time to give a short review as I was just there over the weekend.

The quality of the apple pie is still very good. You can eat in or take it to go. There are other pie options and one I hadn't seen before is no sugar added apple pie made with apple cider. I wanted to try it but couldn't give up what I know I always like! Maybe next time!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Next to my own Mother, Mom's Pie House pies are the best in Julian. We've tried all the places in Julian for Apple Pies and I think this is the best place. The Chicken Pies are excellent as well. We usually go for a Saturday or Sunday motorcycle drive and load up on four or five pies. A hint, if the shop in town is really busy with a long line, head to the one five minutes outside Julia. There is usually never a line up here.

Been to Mom's Pie House? Share your experiences!