Even though there is free camping right across the street (Anza Borrego State Park) we still stay here frequently.
• Lots of shade trees and a pool; both are so nice in summer.
• Very quiet.
• It is much easier to plug the trailer into shore power for the AC and other electric amenities than to use the generator.
• The grounds are nice and well maintained. Restrooms are clean and large.
• Staff is friendly; store is well stocked (with the exception of beer/wine).
• RV sites are pretty large with lots of space between and in length. Also, the park is very large and never really crowded.
• No “park model” RVs, so it actually feels like a camping than staying overnight in a strange community.
• Great location for 4x4 trails and desert hiking.
Not so good things
• There are a few RVs on site that have seen MUCH better days, really only a few. I am not sure if the people live there or if they store the RV or what. They are always there when we are there.More
View all 9 deals from US$85
- Free Parking