We used one of the wooden cabins located in a row behind the motel main building, so despite having a nice little front porch with a bench, sadly there was no view of the lovely landscape of June Lake. But the cabin was quite comfy, spacious and well equipped, even if the furniture is slightly tired. The motel is across from a good restaurant that closes strangely early but the main street of June Lake is a five minute drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 25 minute drive from Yosemite Nat'l Park East Entrance, 2hours (85 miles) from Yosemite Valley these June Lake guest accommodations feature some full kitchens. Offering indoor entertainment, cable TV is included in all units at Whispering Pines. Simply furnished, all accommodations include tea and coffee-making facilities. A microwave is provided. Guests of Whispering Pines June Lake can enjoy views of Carson Peak and Horsetail Falls. Indoor hot tub, walking distance to a restaurant and day spa. Mono Lake is a 20 minute drive from this property. Mammoth Lakes is a 35 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Whispering Pines Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Pines Hotel June Lake
- Whispering Pines Motel June Lake, California