we have stayed during the Xmas holidays. I was little reluctant after reading the review, but booked it anyway. Very beautiful place. From mammoth to June lake it took us only 25 min and nice drive. It is a one bedroom apartment basically. Very spacious for a family. Very clean and kitchen has everything you needed for cooking. Kim at the desk was very helpful during our booking. We had a large group of people and everyone had a great time. We will stay there in the future too. Kids had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you were to build the perfect vacation spot, where would you put it? How about wedging it between two terrific trout lakes, across from a secluded ski area, adjacent to stunning wilderness and smack dab in the middle of three great Eastern Sierra attractions: Yosemite, Mono Lake and Mammoth? We’re a short walk from June and Gull Lakes in a residential neighborhood, sure to make you feel at home. We’re also close to June Lake Village and only a stone’s throw from the June Mountain Ski Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Gull Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gull Lake Hotel June Lake
- Gull Lake Motel
- Gull Lake Lodge June Lake, California