We stayed at Gull Lake Lodge because Mammoth is so crowded. Very peaceful and the view is amazing. They accept dogs which is a plus. Good maid service. Very clean and very nice space. Overall very comfortable and easy location for site seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you were to build the perfect vacation spot, where would you put it? How about wedging it between two terrific trout lakes, across from a secluded ski area, adjacent to stunning wilderness and smack dab in the middle of three great Eastern Sierra attractions: Yosemite, Mono Lake and Mammoth? We’re a short walk from June and Gull Lakes in a residential neighborhood, sure to make you feel at home. We’re also close to June Lake Village and only a stone’s throw from the June Mountain Ski Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Gull Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gull Lake Hotel June Lake
- Gull Lake Motel
- Gull Lake Lodge June Lake, California