Stayed at the lodge during the first week of September.We were given a complimentary upgrade to room with king-sized bed at check-in!Visited the June Lake area for some trout fishing and a little R&R.The unit was very clean and comfortable.The kitchen was well stocked with pots,dishes,etc...,bed was comfortable for a good nights sleep.Furnishings in the "living room" area were a bit "spartan",but comfortable.The bathroom was large and newly re-modeled,I think.Gull Lake Lodges and grounds are well kept with B.B.Q.,s for it's guests.The housekeeping staff was friendly and did a fantastic job.The Lodge on Bruce St.,is not only located in an area for some great trout fishing,but centrally located for some breathtaking adventures up and down the Eastern Sierras!Our dog Cleveland(as well as his masters)loved that they're pet friendly so he could share in all the fun.Thanks to owners and staff of Gull Lake Lodge for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you were to build the perfect vacation spot, where would you put it? How about wedging it between two terrific trout lakes, across from a secluded ski area, adjacent to stunning wilderness and smack dab in the middle of three great Eastern Sierra attractions: Yosemite, Mono Lake and Mammoth? We’re a short walk from June and Gull Lakes in a residential neighborhood, sure to make you feel at home. We’re also close to June Lake Village and only a stone’s throw from the June Mountain Ski Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Gull Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gull Lake Hotel June Lake
- Gull Lake Motel
- Gull Lake Lodge June Lake, California